Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2004-08-17, 10:30 AM in reply to w00t.ace's post "superpower"
Biggest rule-breaker: omnipotence
Runner-up: Full control over energy

I choose time control.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-08-17, 12:38 PM in reply to Kidagakash's post starting "good one, if its not agased the rules..."
Kidagakash said:
but my first choice is the power to grant wishes for myself and others.
F everybody else, don't grant them wishes. That's why my power is to grant myself wishes, nobody else. Anything another person needs you could wish yourself some super power and grant it to them that way, but I still wouldn't do that.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2004-08-17, 01:01 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post starting "F everybody else, don't grant them..."
i'd pick Time Stop OR X-ray so i can see trough peoples cloths -.- (nice one to use when you work in a supermarket)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-17, 01:16 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Biggest rule-breaker: omnipotence..."
tokill.ace said:
A bunch of off-topic shit
WetWired said:
tokill, this discussion is about what one super power you would have that can be described in a single phrase without reference to entities considered to have super powers. If you do not wish to participate, your off topic replies will continue to be pruned.
This is coming from the first post:
woot.ace said:
and u cant say, ID BE SUPERMAN and stuff, gotta be one power
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-08-17, 01:24 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "i'd pick Time Stop OR X-ray so i can..."
Dr. Geekstar said:
i'd pick Time Stop OR X-ray so i can see trough peoples cloths -.- (nice one to use when you work in a supermarket)
Especially with all the obese ladies walking through, mmmmm.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2004-08-17, 01:29 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post starting "Especially with all the obese ladies..."
fine i wish i could have the abiltiy to FLY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-17, 03:24 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "fine i wish i could have the abiltiy to..."
The super power of making money?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-08-17, 03:26 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "The super power of making money?"
platnum said:
The super power of making money?

That could be done very easily with the superpower I picked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-08-17, 04:14 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Biggest rule-breaker: omnipotence..."
Chruser said:
I choose time control.
I agree. Time control is the ultimate power to me.

As long as I can manipulate things and move at my normal speed no matter what speed I choose for my surroundings, there is no better power because you could kill an army instantly and nothing could touch you.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-08-17, 05:10 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Power over digital data by proximity. ..."
Telekinesis

I can fly using it.
I can move objects with my mind (lazy).
I can play 5 video games at once.
I can control peoples minds so they lose to my h4x0r powers.
Did I already mention flight?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2004-08-17, 08:36 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post starting "Telekinesis I can fly using it. I..."
Mind control isn't telekinesis.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-08-17, 08:38 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Mind control isn't telekinesis."
Exactly.

Telekinesis is "mind over matter", or the ability to apply kinetic force remotely.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-19, 10:25 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Exactly. Telekinesis is "mind over..."
for the time control thing, would that mean u could go back in time and if so, would that do something to the "space time continu-um" that they always talk about in movies?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
w00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenw00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

w00t.ace

Posted 2004-08-19, 11:52 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Power over digital data by proximity. ..."
I'd be a shapeshifter...Mysteek pwn!!!! or her son...brother...whatever Nightcrawler...BAD ASS MOTHERFUCKER right there!
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2004-08-19, 11:54 AM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "I'd be a shapeshifter...Mysteek pwn!!!!..."
I changed my mind, even though flying would kick ass. Goin into the past to make up your mistakes would rock and would make you a whole lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-19, 01:06 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "I changed my mind, even though flying..."
Isn't Mystique NightCrawler's mother?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2004-08-19, 01:12 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post starting "Isn't Mystique NightCrawler's mother? ..."
OmniFalcon said:
Yeah nightcrawlers mom is Mystique.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gendark01 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengendark01 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gendark01

Posted 2004-08-19, 01:20 PM in reply to gendark01's post starting "Yeah nightcrawlers mom is Mystique."
Mind control or time control.

Or the ability to summon a fridge of various sizes with various contents.

Launch a 40-story fridge at a building filled with bombs and see if that shit lasts.

Create a mini fridge with drinks when you're on the road.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-08-19, 02:20 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post starting "Isn't Mystique NightCrawler's mother? ..."
OmniFalcon said:
Yeah someone told me that Mystique is Nightcrawler's mother in like the comic book and sister in the cartoon....but I dunno...
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2004-08-19, 02:52 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "Yeah someone told me that Mystique is..."
Mmm, mutant inbreeding.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim