Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Tech Help

Unhappy help plz
Posted 2004-08-16, 01:33 PM
i dunno why but everytime i switch forums/threads i have to log in again to post anything, and its really annoying, does it maybe have to do anything with pressing back button or forum jumping or something, if u guys could help me out thanks in advance
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
w00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenw00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

w00t.ace

Posted 2004-08-16, 01:40 PM in reply to w00t.ace's post "help plz"
when u log in click on REMEMBER ME? and make sure the check mark is tehre
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-16, 01:49 PM in reply to w00t.ace's post "help plz"
Hmm, do your security settings disallow cookies?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-08-16, 06:54 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Hmm, do your security settings disallow..."
no, but i sometimes delete the cookies, but i have to keep loggin on when im stil at zelaron
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
w00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenw00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

w00t.ace

Posted 2004-08-16, 06:54 PM in reply to w00t.ace's post starting "no, but i sometimes delete the cookies,..."
and i always have the remember me button on
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

w00t.ace

Posted 2004-08-17, 07:54 AM in reply to w00t.ace's post starting "no, but i sometimes delete the cookies,..."
Hmm. Is there any way that you would have old cookies that may interfere? Did you ever visit before under a different name?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-08-19, 10:46 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Hmm. Is there any way that you would..."
nope :/
stupid 10 char
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

w00t.ace

Posted 2004-08-19, 11:45 AM in reply to w00t.ace's post starting "nope :/ stupid 10 char"
i visted on your computer remember?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-20, 06:29 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "i visted on your computer remember? :D"
In that case, you may need to clear your cookies. If you have the old cookies, which were just for the forum directory, it may interfere with the new cookies, which are for the whole domain.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2004-08-20, 08:55 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "In that case, you may need to clear..."
alright thanks ill trry that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

w00t.ace

Posted 2004-08-28, 03:51 PM in reply to w00t.ace's post starting "alright thanks ill trry that"
yea it worked thanks wetwired, thanks alot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

w00t.ace

Posted 2004-08-29, 11:22 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "i visted on your computer remember? :D"
tokill.ace said:
i visted on your computer remember?
Did you sign out before leaving? That's happened to me once. If he didnt, ask him to sign back in, then sign out again on your computer... Or maybe delete cookies would work?

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah