Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

What scares you
Posted 2004-01-18, 11:11 AM
In all honesty, it is hard to scare me...but one thing scares me and will probably continue to scare me. The little music box theme in the first Resident Evil save rooms. Nothing else seems to scare me at all. It's just so ominous and freaky as fucking hell. So, what scares you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-01-18, 02:11 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What scares you"
Gay butt sex with Titusfied because spiders come out of his ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iostream.h is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniostream.h is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iostream.h

Posted 2004-01-18, 04:06 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What scares you"
Spiders *cringe*

and no, not the big giant spiders like in movies... the little ones that hide in your sheets or in a drawer.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-01-18, 04:27 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What scares you"
My place is spider infested during the summer, so I'm used to going to bed with a lot of one-inch spiders crawling around in the ceiling, some which might fall down into my bed. Bahaha. :Y

I'm a tad afraid of extreme heights.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-01-18, 05:03 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What scares you"
Death is probably my greatest fear, the possibility that so many variables play in our lives every day which can change or be changed.

Another thing that scares me is destiny, what is my desinty? Am I doing this right, or could I be fucking up the world with every walking step. And I'm afraid of heights too.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-01-18, 05:06 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What scares you"
There was once a thread like this. Then someone merged it with the WRT. So I suppose the rebirth of long forgotten threads frighten me.

...That and earwigs. *shudder* Those things are scary.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-01-18, 05:17 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What scares you"
Solitude.... scariest thing for me... I mean like real solitude... like stranded on a planet by yourself kind of thing. The thought of it makes me sad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2004-01-18, 05:21 PM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post starting "Solitude.... scariest thing for me... I..."
Having no friends..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-01-18, 05:34 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Having no friends.."
Well...in all seriousness, I'm horrified of never being able to have children.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-01-18, 05:59 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What scares you"
Grav, im sure if everybody had that fear alot of ppl would be going mad in these forums ... (btw i have friends :P) but anyway..

Slow death, I am so terrified of it that I had panic attacks when I used to do drugs.
If I ever hear that I have a mortal disease I will freak out and most likely faint :P... hopefully they can drug me up nicely so I won't have to think of dieing... the fact that I will be unconcious for eternity is scary.. but on the bright side... people like sleeping, dieing feels like sleeping, when i wake up in the morning i would rather fall back to sleep so there's a way of feeling free afterall

Oh another one is heights, planes ect... knowing I'm in the air and the only way to get out is to go back down (where I would least likely wanna go when I'm up there) is bad... because it takes a long time to go back down .. how crappy

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2004-01-18, 06:01 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What scares you"
i was going to make a crude sexual joke.. but then my locker room phobia kicked in as i forsaw the coming onslaught of flames belittling my manhood
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sh0e is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensh0e is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sh0e

Posted 2004-01-18, 06:06 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What scares you"
Ah, good to know we have members who think before they act .. we need more people like you!

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2004-01-18, 06:56 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What scares you"
Death is a welcomed permanant visitor in my life. I don't know but I have been thinking too much of why things act the way they do and why we, humans, were put on this miserable ball of dirt and air. And the answer is blank. Maybe I am just curious about what happens when people die, or maybe I'm tired of this shit.

Anyway, I'm afraid of gay people too, especially the ones who are tough and can get you easily in prisons and shit, ugh...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-01-18, 07:52 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What scares you"
I'm also scared of waking up one day in a coma, Just the thought of the world happening around you and you can't do anything buy stare.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-01-18, 08:03 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Spiders *cringe* and no, not the big..."
Bob knows what scares me.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-01-18, 08:35 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What scares you"
Oh I'm not horribly scared of death. I'm certainly not ready to die anytime soon, but it's not the actual dying part that scares me. Death could be painful, but nothing seems more horrible to me than not existing.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-01-18, 10:57 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What scares you"
What is scaring me now is college.It is only my third semester and I am going full time.I am afraid of failing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-01-18, 11:05 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What scares you"
I have a horrible fear of spiders. Damn things.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-01-19, 12:34 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I have a horrible fear of spiders. ..."
Sovereign said:
I have a horrible fear of spiders. Damn things.
Spiders aren't that bad unless they are poisonous.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-01-19, 01:17 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "What scares you"
In my book, all spiders are deathly poisonous. They can all kill you within 20 minutes with one bite.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob