Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Exclamation Diablo Clone Rumors...
Posted 2003-12-30, 08:48 PM
I've heard that Diablo Clone is now turned off and does not enter games anymore...

I hope it isn't true because I have not even seen him or seen the trigger and I've been playing since the patch. It's unfair....!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DeGeNeRo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeGeNeRo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DeGeNeRo

Posted 2003-12-30, 08:54 PM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
Well there is nothing about it off the arreat summit main page, so im guessing its not true
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-30, 08:58 PM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
What is the trigger again?!?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-30, 09:02 PM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
I believe hes talking about the text that pops up that says "Diablo walks the earth"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-30, 09:35 PM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
Not off
"Diablo walks in earth" on my game 10 minutes ago
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2003-12-30, 09:37 PM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
lucky...lol. Did he drop annhilus?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-30, 10:04 PM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
He will always drop it. If killed that is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-12-30, 10:31 PM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
He only has a chance to, it's not a guaranteed drop.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2003-12-31, 03:18 PM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
its not off, i got him yesterday. GOD damn that bitch ass is hard to kill. my 99 orb/nova sorc couldnt kill him cuz he leaches, or regains life like a mofo. I was actually trying to do the uh..Shenk/Eld method, and i had everything set up perfectly, but when i went to kill Meph, he spawned in durance three and i got owned. So i brought in My zon with a BOTD cuz it has Prevent Monster Heal, and i thought it would work, but i just couldnt kill him. how gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2003-12-31, 04:09 PM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
hes over lvl 110 i believe what you expect -_-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-31, 05:13 PM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
Yeah, he's tough. It sucks doing him with other peeps in the game tho, because some asshat is always going to run an item grabber.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RainWind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRainWind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RainWind

Posted 2004-01-01, 08:16 PM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
Zzzzz I've been randomly joining games that have been open for a while and still no luck with seeing him.....
If anyone sees him and needs help then post on here
The Hammerwhore of USWest
DeGeNeRo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DeGeNeRo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeGeNeRo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DeGeNeRo

Posted 2004-01-01, 08:37 PM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
PLay in one game for like an hour, I always see him

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-01-01, 09:58 PM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
Can you post here when you see him? heh....I'm a sad beggar.
DeGeNeRo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DeGeNeRo

Posted 2004-01-02, 12:02 AM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
I also think they turned off the world event because to many people were killing him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DemoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDemoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DemoX

Posted 2004-01-02, 12:11 AM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
People haven't said that he was completely turned off yet. :P
DeGeNeRo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DeGeNeRo

Posted 2004-01-02, 04:55 AM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
I had him only once im my game, but if my friends has him, they just whisper me, and DirtZ with his super hammerdin kill him in 2 minutes ))))))))))))))) yup i have 13k hammer dmg....i just rox i know ;PPPPP hihihihihihihihihihihi

Edit: If is it by shenk method it takies less than a minute
Do or do not, there is no try
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DirtZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDirtZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DirtZ

Posted 2004-01-02, 09:10 AM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
I've read a few boards with people selling 30+ sojs in a game and DClone spawning within 5 minutes each time they did it. (obviously non-ladder)

Some people also swear that the amount of Sojs really DOES matter.

I personally thought that the current skyrocket in soj prices was due to people buying them to sell (and possibly buy back?) to vendors.

Seems that its only because they're "the best caster rings", which is bs, they're average at best.
Humanity sees its reflection in the mirrors that surround it, and thus gratified, calls this image perfect, good, merciful, omniscient, omnipresent, holy, just, and above all, love. So enchanted are these hairless apes with this, that they invent a special word for it: God
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nabiki Tendo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNabiki Tendo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nabiki Tendo

Posted 2004-01-02, 12:06 PM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
hmmmm I have question...some of you get Diablo Clone...did you have "xxx sojs sold to merchants"? If yes, what was the "xxx"? I get him after 589 sojs, but i have seen a screenshot when Diablo Clone spawned after 252 sojs....
Do or do not, there is no try
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DirtZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDirtZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DirtZ

Posted 2004-01-02, 08:02 PM in reply to DeGeNeRo's post "Diablo Clone Rumors..."
SoJs cannot be bought back after being sold to the merchants, somehow they magically disappear and you are unable to buy them back. So that way of thinking is gone.
Well all I know is that I'm not gonna get a chance to fight Diablo Clone and that suxes.
DeGeNeRo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DeGeNeRo