Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post MFing Den of Evil Buged
Posted 2003-12-29, 09:13 PM
I heard some rumors from several ppl about Den of Evil being MF buged after lvl 90. I dont know if there is any truth behind it, but it frickin takes forever to get to lvl 90. Anyone know anything about this? Also any fact about how much MF u got on... i hear rumors about 175mf- 450 is buged out, so better 157 or less or 450 or more.
And yeah... any sugestion on where is it best to MF in this 1.10 patch. I am lvl 89 meteor/orb/static sorc.. i eat meph and pindle for breakfast.. however my drops seem kinda poor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ForEverMakin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenForEverMakin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ForEverMakin

Posted 2003-12-30, 05:27 AM in reply to ForEverMakin's post "MFing Den of Evil Buged"
because everyone mfs in den of evil...
Nemo me impune lacessit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Maleficus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMaleficus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Maleficus

Posted 2003-12-30, 06:13 AM in reply to ForEverMakin's post "MFing Den of Evil Buged"
I've seen some equally odd things. People mf'ing in my damn trading games, and getting the blood raven quest pop up... Anyone else heard about similar oddities?
Humanity sees its reflection in the mirrors that surround it, and thus gratified, calls this image perfect, good, merciful, omniscient, omnipresent, holy, just, and above all, love. So enchanted are these hairless apes with this, that they invent a special word for it: God
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nabiki Tendo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNabiki Tendo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nabiki Tendo

Posted 2003-12-30, 10:28 AM in reply to ForEverMakin's post "MFing Den of Evil Buged"
Im over 90 and i get shit in den
Do or do not, there is no try
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DirtZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDirtZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DirtZ

Posted 2004-01-04, 01:11 AM in reply to ForEverMakin's post "MFing Den of Evil Buged"
Never Tried mfing high lvl chars on these ppl tho i have with low lvl chars while trying to build them up so.... I dont know if it works i would lvl my sorc to do so
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TruPlyr123 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTruPlyr123 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TruPlyr123

Posted 2004-01-04, 05:03 AM in reply to ForEverMakin's post "MFing Den of Evil Buged"
Think about the words that came from blizzard. "The most often killed bosses will have thier drops lowered and the less acively killed bosses will be raised".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2004-01-04, 05:49 AM in reply to ForEverMakin's post "MFing Den of Evil Buged"
I dont think that its the den thats buged, i think its the MF #60. I saw (more then once) characters with that much, killing random things in normal and sets / rares / uniqs were flying all over.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Zar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Zar

Posted 2004-01-18, 05:27 PM in reply to ForEverMakin's post "MFing Den of Evil Buged"
Well, i eat meph for breakfast too, but i have gotten good drops im lvl 87 orb sorc and ive gotten like 4 ss's skullders shakos tals ammys and all the good shit. now pindle on the other hand i did like 200 consecutive runs ( till i get really really bored) and best thing i found was eth cb
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2004-01-19, 01:35 AM in reply to ForEverMakin's post "MFing Den of Evil Buged"
You check the last post date on that? 2 weeks old man...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker