Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

What kinda car do you have?
Posted 2003-12-26, 12:27 AM
Well personally, (no, its not fun to point and laugh) I've got a 95 Jeep Cherokee, white.

I'm gonna get 2 jobs to help pay for the crap I'm doing to it, uhh Not that long ago I just bought These NICE ass 20" Wheels for it from one of my dad's friends, did a little trade ... etc....

I've already got 2 Pioneer 10" Subs and 2 Ultimate 10" Subs , They suck, ... They we're cheap and my cousin needed money so I bought them. They're all open (which I don't like) but I'm gonna sell them sometime this month or possibly next month.

I've almost got enough for my 3 12" 800watt Kicker VR Comps and the bandpass box = about $320 and my 2000watt amp, 2 OHM! Is gonna cost about 200 bucks, ..

My CD player is a Kenwood (something or other) 180watt x 4 channels. Its pretty nice, got the little remote and plays mp3s, ... what else could be niceer = $180

I've got some of those stupid 15" lights that LIGHT UP when the 'bass' hits. They're alright under the seat, they have a neat glow.

Under the Car I've got 4 (purple) StreetGlow lights = $140, I'm not sure If I'm going to keep them on there or not, bu tthey look kinda stupid.

As soon as I remmeber to head to wal-mart i'll take some pictures to show off, MKAY?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-12-26, 12:36 AM in reply to D3V's post "What kinda car do you have?"
White pontiac sunfire, I think it's like a 2001 or 2002.

Wasn't there a thread like this in the past?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-12-26, 12:39 AM in reply to D3V's post "What kinda car do you have?"
Iuno, I felt like spamming like my hero GravitonhomosexualSurge

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-12-26, 12:41 AM in reply to D3V's post "What kinda car do you have?"
1994 Toyota Corolla.
The first picture im going to post was taken at my friend, bens, house. Its when i just got the car. (i think the day after maybe?)
The second picture is my car about a week ago in my driveway. It was recently vandalized, rims stolen, system stolen keys to hell and all the windows broke out of it. I plan on making it look the same in the near future.
Attached Images
File Type: gif corolla-before copy.gif (38.4 KB, 58 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-12-26, 12:43 AM in reply to D3V's post "What kinda car do you have?"
Heres what it turned out looking like after about 3.5 grand and me as the owner
Attached Images
File Type: gif corolla-after copy.gif (35.1 KB, 57 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-12-26, 12:43 AM in reply to D3V's post "What kinda car do you have?"
Get some DUBCAPS!

See, if you look at the description of my car that proves that I'm not against blacks, I mean shit, I've got dubs on it...and su bs......

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2003-12-26, 12:45 AM in reply to D3V's post "What kinda car do you have?"
lol, d3v please understand this. IM NOT BLACK!~ lol. Yeah i need some caps cause the breakdust is one hella bitch cleaning on my rims daily, least it was before my shit got jacked

Oh my, seems to forgot to list the interior mods.
3 10 Inch JL audio dubs- $260
2 760 watt Pioneer Amplifiers- $350
Alpine slid face dvd/cd/monitor combom unit- $1600
*cough*ebay*cough* rims- $450

Had to do some body work to it reupholster the driver seat and fix some wiring, other then that everything was stock even the 1.8L DOHC engine. i mean not FAST but it tops out at 115 so... i dont guess its THAT slow either.

Last edited by Valmar; 2003-12-26 at 12:49 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Valmar

Posted 2003-12-26, 01:12 AM in reply to D3V's post "What kinda car do you have?"
I dont have my own car i just drive my parents
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-26, 02:35 AM in reply to D3V's post "What kinda car do you have?"
What kinda car do they have?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2003-12-26, 02:43 AM in reply to D3V's post "What kinda car do you have?"
I have a 2002 Honda Accord... black. I have pictures but my scanner software won't install on Windows XP.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-12-26, 02:52 AM in reply to D3V's post "What kinda car do you have?"
d3v said:
What kinda car do they have?
1998 BMW 328i
1999 Chrysler 300m

The chrysler will be gone by next year and in its place will either be a used 740 or some mercedes, all of which my parents will let me drive ^.^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-26, 03:06 AM in reply to D3V's post "What kinda car do you have?"
My dad has a 2003 BMW 740 I think... something like that.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-12-26, 07:02 AM in reply to D3V's post "What kinda car do you have?"
I cannot Drive, i have no interest in buying a car yet.

but when i do il probobly settle for a toyota... or maybe an old type caddie
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-12-26, 10:58 AM in reply to D3V's post "What kinda car do you have?"
I'm too young to have a car.

Parents have a 2002 Lexus ES300 and 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-26, 12:10 PM in reply to D3V's post "What kinda car do you have?"
D3V said:
My CD player is a Kenwood (something or other) 180watt x 4 channels. Its pretty nice, got the little remote and plays mp3s, ... what else could be niceer = $180
You probably mean 180Watts total, which would be 40 x 4 channels. Since the max any CD deck out there can currently go is 212.

I have a 1985 Jeep Cherokee, white, it's ghetto but the sound system rocks, drives very well, gets great gas mileage (V6 instead of V8, I dont need the extra power, and it saves a lot more gas!). I have a Pioneer (good decks) 50W x 4channel CD deck, with fold down (where you put the cds) face, that is also detatchable, I cant remember the model number but I think it's DEH-*something*3500. 2 12" Kicker VR Comps, 4 6" Rockford Fosgate Punch speakers, and I am getting some more (crossover), with my JBL 600W amp.

Oh and a note for everyone... DONT GET 10" subs! 12" subs arent that much more, and they hit four times harder than a 10 can! Grrrrrr.....

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL

Last edited by DaFrigginDoctah; 2003-12-26 at 12:13 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-12-26, 12:46 PM in reply to D3V's post "What kinda car do you have?"
i have 2 cars and a motorcycle :-P

the first car is a 85 toyota celica, not the much but engine is still practically new; 175 psi. i had two MAJOR car accedents in that car and it STILL runs... thats toyota for you!!

the second car is a 95 honda civic, i just bought some (used) 17 inch rims and about to get some custom tags on that sucker.

and my motorcycle is a 2000 suzuki bandit 600cc, with only 4000 miles, runs great, just bought some new tires and had a tune up on it.

i only have sounds on my civic. Because the sounds in my celica was stolen (i only spent about 1800 bucks to get those sounds) on my civic i have a sony explode tape deck and a 10 cd changer that i bought a while back, the tape deck for about 200 and the cd changer for about 260.

I bought 4 sony explode 6.5" speakers that fit perfectly on the side doors and on the back; 2 are 2 way the other 2 is 3 way. And i got 2 200 watt super tweeters.

I got 3 amps. one of them is a 1200 watt hi-phonics Crunch USA (i think its made by sony) with a built-in crossover. the other two amps is sony explode. I wired everything to the back with a fuse block and a one fared capacitor, i got 2 10" speakers in a "sub-zero" box. they call my sounds "smoooooth as ice" because it's crystal clear with bass that only people can dream of,

DaFrigginDoctah said:
Oh and a note for everyone... DONT GET 10" subs! 12" subs arent that much more, and they hit four times harder than a 10 can! Grrrrrr.....
actually its not the size that counts (speakers is what im talking about.... fags) its the type of box you have, anyways i did have 12" but it takes too much space in my trunk, My 10" is 800 watt each, The box is super thick and heavy wood. the bass is so much that on my radio i had to set it at -7 (max is +10) thats how strong it is.

And yeah my sounds got jacked 3 times already!!! costing me about 3000 bucks each, so i bought a 300 dollar car alarm. I also bought a 700 dollar HK gun 45 cal. and a 600 dollar glock 21 with a 400 dollar internal lazer... i then bought an 8 shot windchester defender shotgun and a 308 rifle with a scope that i can aim in about 300 years, oh and about 1000 dollars worth of ammunition.....i think i'm ready to get robbed >_<

Last edited by J_iceman; 2003-12-26 at 12:50 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-12-26, 01:21 PM in reply to D3V's post "What kinda car do you have?"
If they were 12"s you'd have to set it to -9.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-12-26, 01:54 PM in reply to D3V's post "What kinda car do you have?"
RoboticSilence said:
I have a 2002 Honda Accord... black. I have pictures but my scanner software won't install on Windows XP.
Then why dont you drive to school and quit bumming rides off of me?!
Anyway, I have a 2000 Honda Civic Ssedan (2 door), because hatchbacks are for fucking ricers. Stock everything, except the red fuzzy dice on the mirror. I put those there. The tires are shit, the stereo is pathetic, the ride is stiff and bumpy, the passenger power window barely works, the AC makes weird noises, and the door freezes shut in cold weather.

I love my car
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng

Posted 2003-12-26, 03:22 PM in reply to D3V's post "What kinda car do you have?"
DaFrigginDoctah said:
If they were 12"s you'd have to set it to -9.
thats why i'm happy with 10". enough bass and more room :-P i even plan to just get 8"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-12-26, 03:35 PM in reply to D3V's post "What kinda car do you have?"
Yes I was the one who made te thread before.

1992 Honda Prelue Si
-Custom Catback exhaust
-Ebay Cold air intake
-some fancy lights
-new shift knob
Thats about it i think.
I cant find the pics i had up at cardomain.com.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311