Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Worst car accident you've ever been into?
Posted 2004-01-07, 03:10 PM
I found out one of my teachers, a really cool guy, was in a car crash a while ago. Some 25-year old rammed into his car, causing my teacher to lose control of his vehicle and drive off the road. As a result, he's been spending the past 10 days in a hospital due to severe skull fractures and has undergone three surgeries. Last night he was in a critical condition, but he's been more stabilized today. In other words, almost the exact same words I heard after the Swedish foreign minister got stabbed with a knife a few months ago, hours before she passed on. Anyway, the guy has some rather great chances of passing on himself from the accident, and if he DOES survive, he won't be back for sure, at least not this year.

What about yourself? Did you ever get into a serious car crash, or maybe something happened to your friend? I've heard quite a few bad events lately, so go ahead and share yours.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-01-07, 03:17 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Worst car accident you've ever been..."
My mom was in a pretty bad car accident. Her back has been kind of unreliable because of it. The driver of a car fell asleep and the car rammed sideways into a telephone pole, and the car kind of bent around the pole and destroyed most of the car, but she didn't have the seatbelt on so she fell under the dashboard and didn't get impaled by the pole.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-01-07, 03:24 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Worst car accident you've ever been..."
Two of my friends from high school were driving on the highway really late at night on a foggy night and they hit a flipped over tracktor trailer that was sprawled across the entire road... They couldn't stop in time. Both were killed...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-01-07, 03:38 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Worst car accident you've ever been..."
That's awful , I haven't experienced (or anyone close to me) anything like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-01-07, 03:39 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Worst car accident you've ever been..."
Some guy bumped my Nissan at Wendys one night..

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-01-07, 03:42 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Worst car accident you've ever been..."
Heh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-01-07, 03:44 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Worst car accident you've ever been..."
Mother backed into a guidewire and put a little crack in the back of the car.

When I was little my mother would drive me to this day-care thing every day on her way to work, but one day I was sick and stayed home with someone, and she got in a bad wreck, the whole passager side of the car was caved in, and if I was in the car with her that day I'd probably be dead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-07, 03:57 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Worst car accident you've ever been..."
Worst thing that ever happened to me in a car, was when my uncle got into a fender bender while i was in it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-01-07, 04:08 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Worst car accident you've ever been..."
Bottle of jaegar +89 camaro + deer = mother fuck, 2 people dead one in prision and one stuck on zelaron.

Last edited by Adrenachrome; 2004-01-07 at 04:54 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2004-01-07, 07:03 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Worst car accident you've ever been..."
I was approaching a 4 way stop sign and I was in kind of a hurry so I didn't fully stop. I glanced at the other road and saw a car coming but I assumed she would stop so I continued. Well, she didn't stop and totaled my 95 corrola. Trick ass hoe. Good thing she was hot or I would have cussed her out, possibly killed her.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-01-07, 07:07 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Worst car accident you've ever been..."
It sounds like it were your fault that time though zeal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-07, 07:10 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Worst car accident you've ever been..."
4 way stop,s he shoulda stopped as well.....she ran the damn stop sign.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-01-07, 08:47 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Worst car accident you've ever been..."
Hmm, does being hit by a car while biking count?

I was grazed by a speeding driver when I was 11 years old. Fucked up my right leg real good. The knee still gives me problems and will never recover; hurts like arthritis. Doctor says it might just be that.

But hey, shit happens.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2004-01-07, 09:08 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Worst car accident you've ever been..."
Lots of kids in our school fliped there vehicles.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2004-01-08, 12:15 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Worst car accident you've ever been..."
I've been in car crashes like no other, we used to go g-riding (stealing cars) back in my old school and just do some really stupid shit. Worse one probably was when we stole this car and the cops chased us, we ended up being flipped on too it's top and sliding while all of us are trying too hop out. My friend actually got caught when the cops brought in a k-9 unit and caught him hiding in the dryer of one of the apartments washer rooms nearby and tore his ass all up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2004-01-08, 01:42 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Worst car accident you've ever been..."
JohnnyTAE is back?

Anyways, my friend was killed in a wreck. I guess it was his fault though. He was drunk and was on oxycotins.... Real wet and his car flipped into some woods. =\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-01-08, 03:41 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Worst car accident you've ever been..."
Just another reason why I will never Drink and Drive again...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-01-08, 04:48 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Worst car accident you've ever been..."
Its, OxyKontins jizmo. Thats the technical name anyhow, street wise its OxyKotton. Just thought id point that out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2004-01-08, 07:35 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Worst car accident you've ever been..."
It was a 4 way sign, yes. I slowed down almost to a stop meanwhile she didnt even see it and flew through it at 40 mph. Well in any case Her insurance payed for it.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-01-08, 07:47 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Worst car accident you've ever been..."
sideswiped a parked car while doin 30. this was not flat, straight road. its a sharp left turn, and the road is like daytonas, except it leans outward instead of inward. pain in the ass, ive lost control on it before, but some stupid bitch decided to park in the road. apparently she was babysitting, but thats not an excuse. the driveway was empty. anyway, smashed the right side of my car up and lost my soda (flew out the door >_<). Total repair costs: 3141 (and 75 cents, including the soda) dollars to replace the entire right half of the car. good thing it was covered by insurance, so all i had to pay was 1000 dollars. lovely.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng