Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Question Whats ur Razor?
Posted 2004-01-04, 12:27 AM
Well, its that time again, Time for SHAVING!

I use the Cheap 99cent shaving cream from teh jiffy store, and I've got one of those cheap green i think BIC razors, Iuno, what do you guys have, (except grav who hasn't hit puberty)

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-01-04, 12:29 AM in reply to D3V's post "Whats ur Razor?"
Heh. Gilette Mach 3. ANd edge shaving gel infused with aloe vera
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-01-04, 12:31 AM in reply to D3V's post "Whats ur Razor?"
dunno what mine is. looks like an old norelco.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng

Posted 2004-01-04, 12:32 AM in reply to D3V's post "Whats ur Razor?"
Mach 3, with Gillete shaving gel (turns to foam once you rub it in your hands), with Old Spice aftershave.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-01-04, 12:35 AM in reply to D3V's post "Whats ur Razor?"
old spice aftershave ownz..

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-01-04, 01:16 AM in reply to D3V's post "Whats ur Razor?"
Some panasonic electric shaver thingy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-01-04, 02:01 AM in reply to D3V's post "Whats ur Razor?"
Mach3 with whatever the hell came with it.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-01-04, 04:52 AM in reply to D3V's post "Whats ur Razor?"
mach 3 TURBO :P
rarely ever use shaving cream because it takes to much time. Cold water works good too, never had any dry skin or anything like that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-01-04, 04:59 AM in reply to D3V's post "Whats ur Razor?"
i recently turned 18 and got a free mach 3 kit in the mail Shaver, cream and a pack of blades for the mach 3.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2004-01-04, 05:02 AM in reply to D3V's post "Whats ur Razor?"
i don't shave... yet...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-01-04, 05:53 AM in reply to D3V's post "Whats ur Razor?"
Valmar said:
i recently turned 18 and got a free mach 3 kit in the mail Shaver, cream and a pack of blades for the mach 3.
just because u turned 18 ? thats cool because they're pretty expensive for a couple of razorblades
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-01-04, 10:15 AM in reply to D3V's post "Whats ur Razor?"
Uh, some gillette two bladed thing, don't know, don't care, but has gel built into it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-01-04, 10:39 AM in reply to D3V's post "Whats ur Razor?"
Valmar said:
That's what I just got. =\
Mach 3 Turbo, with Gilette shaving gel, and some aftershave gel, which I dont use, and a pack of new blades, in a nifty traveler's case, which I dont use either.
Someone got it for me for Christmas. Came just in time, though. I was just about to buy new blades for my old Mach 3. So they saved me some cash.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-01-04, 10:56 AM in reply to D3V's post "Whats ur Razor?"
No razor for me, I'm rockin a grizzly.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-01-04, 12:19 PM in reply to D3V's post "Whats ur Razor?"
I'll reveal though, that I use the same razor for my face as the one I use for my pipi place.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-01-04, 12:23 PM in reply to D3V's post "Whats ur Razor?"
Bowie knife...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-01-04, 12:45 PM in reply to D3V's post "Whats ur Razor?"
Shtick(or however you spell it) with gillete gel.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-01-04, 01:35 PM in reply to D3V's post "Whats ur Razor?"
Schick. And it's also "Gillette"

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-01-04, 02:11 PM in reply to D3V's post "Whats ur Razor?"
I think Ima get one of those Gillette Mach 3 Turbos, I see em on the commercial all the time, Its better than the bullshit I use now.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-01-04, 02:26 PM in reply to D3V's post "Whats ur Razor?"
Mach 3 is the best............. I used to use a Schick and that shit felt horribly when you saved......the mach 3 is so smooth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight