Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Blizzard Fucking Sucks
Posted 2004-01-01, 10:27 AM
ok i have recently found a jah rune on HCL. which is RARE AS FUCK. so im on my merry way goin to mule it so i dont die and lose it in a freak accident. guess what? GOD DAMN GAME CRASHES WHEN I TRY TO ENTER WITH MULE. So i lose jah. hurray. END OF STORY. morale: blizzard can go to hell and eat shit and god damn die shit cock motherfucker
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lingenfelter427 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLingenfelter427 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Lingenfelter427

Posted 2004-01-01, 10:38 AM in reply to Lingenfelter427's post "Blizzard Fucking Sucks"
ok...how many hours have you played blizzard games? Even professionals can't be perfect you ass, if blizzard is so bad go make your own game and play it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-01, 11:35 AM in reply to Lingenfelter427's post "Blizzard Fucking Sucks"
you always have somethin to say dont you mjordan2nd? you cant accept the fact that blizzard sucks and cant do shit, you would be pissed if you lost something like that. and i have played blizzard games for many MANY hours. if blizzard is gonna have a massive amount of players on a server then they should be a little better than they are, i hear everyday how bad blizzard screws over people, they are FAR from professional.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lingenfelter427 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLingenfelter427 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Lingenfelter427

Posted 2004-01-01, 12:07 PM in reply to Lingenfelter427's post "Blizzard Fucking Sucks"
Allright, Mr Know-It-All, if blizzard sucks so bad that here's a piece of advice for you:

DON'T PLAY!

Do you have any idea how long and how much work has to be put into a game such as diablo 2? You should hardly be commenting on that games "suckiness" if you've played long enough to find a jah rune in hardcore. You are not the only one that has lost something on diablo 2. Suck it up and get over it. If the blizzard servers are so bad, quit playing, or do something about it, but don't bitch here about them being bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-01, 02:41 PM in reply to Lingenfelter427's post "Blizzard Fucking Sucks"
yeah, how long and how much work has been put into d2 and it still sucks

5 more years till diablo3 (plus like 2 more)
need a lod cdkey
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eellis2132

Posted 2004-01-01, 03:01 PM in reply to Lingenfelter427's post "Blizzard Fucking Sucks"
Wow........you sux O_o if you found jah, dont be so noob to mule it alone ~~ wait for a friend who you trust....u fucked it ;P
Do or do not, there is no try
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DirtZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDirtZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DirtZ

Posted 2004-01-01, 03:44 PM in reply to Lingenfelter427's post "Blizzard Fucking Sucks"
Yeah, I would have not muled alone. I would have just not played that character so it is not at risk and waited for a friend to come online...

Sucks, but thats the lesson... It happens to the best of us...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-01-01, 06:02 PM in reply to Lingenfelter427's post "Blizzard Fucking Sucks"
Its part of the game... i have probably spent many more hours on that game than u, mj knows i have. You loose shit sometimes. And guess whose fault it is most of the time. YOURS. Dont bitch about blizzard cause u didnt feel like getting a friend to transfer. Its just how bnet and d2 are and if you dont like it. dont play it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-01-01, 06:06 PM in reply to Lingenfelter427's post "Blizzard Fucking Sucks"
timmay1113 said:
Its part of the game... i have probably spent many more hours on that game than u, mj knows i have. You loose shit sometimes. And guess whose fault it is most of the time. YOURS. Dont bitch about blizzard cause u didnt feel like getting a friend to transfer. Its just how bnet and d2 are and if you dont like it. dont play it.
my point exactly
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-01, 06:14 PM in reply to Lingenfelter427's post "Blizzard Fucking Sucks"
hey lingengelter, do u play on east or west. If west, then i can help u x-fer next time if u need.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-01-01, 07:02 PM in reply to Lingenfelter427's post "Blizzard Fucking Sucks"
I don't think anyone that can't form a proper sentence deserves a Jah rune anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-01-01, 07:23 PM in reply to Lingenfelter427's post "Blizzard Fucking Sucks"
Lingenfelter, yes mjordan always has something to say, and usually it's something stupid, but he has a point now. First of all, you were a dumbass for trying to mule that way, learn how to run two clients at once or wait for a friend genius.

Also, don't bitch about blizzard's servers. You don't pay to play, so until you put money into it, STFU.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2004-01-01 at 07:31 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-01, 07:29 PM in reply to Lingenfelter427's post "Blizzard Fucking Sucks"
!King_Amazon! said:
Lingenfelter, yes mjordan always has something to say, and usually it's something stupid, but he has a point now. First of all, you were a dumbass for trying to mule that way, learn how to run two accounts at once or wait for a friend genius.

Also, don't bitch about blizzard's servers. You don't pay to play, so until you put money into it, STFU.
haha...ka agrees with me. If KA agrees with me than you know i said something right...he hates me...lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-01, 08:10 PM in reply to Lingenfelter427's post "Blizzard Fucking Sucks"
If you spent as many hours on this game as you claim, you would know that the servers are unstable at times. You knew this and STIL x-fered something of value over.. ot ay least tryed. Your the one who fucking sucks its your fault.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2004-01-02, 07:55 AM in reply to Lingenfelter427's post "Blizzard Fucking Sucks"
wow, severe beatings of the lingenfelter kind. Well ya, 2 clients have saved me many times from crashes, and will save me many times in the future.

Sorry about the loss.
Humanity sees its reflection in the mirrors that surround it, and thus gratified, calls this image perfect, good, merciful, omniscient, omnipresent, holy, just, and above all, love. So enchanted are these hairless apes with this, that they invent a special word for it: God
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nabiki Tendo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNabiki Tendo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nabiki Tendo

Posted 2004-01-02, 12:33 PM in reply to Lingenfelter427's post "Blizzard Fucking Sucks"
When you say 2 clients -are you running 2 clients on the same Computer? I used to do that when I Botted with the Djsp - but I'd heard it didnt work in 1.10. I guess I should go search the threads on this...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nippletwister

Posted 2004-01-02, 01:03 PM in reply to Lingenfelter427's post "Blizzard Fucking Sucks"
Works the same as it did before.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-03, 06:56 AM in reply to Lingenfelter427's post "Blizzard Fucking Sucks"
blizzard said dearing release of 1.10 that they do not support the usage of maul characters.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Zar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Zar

Posted 2004-01-03, 07:04 AM in reply to Lingenfelter427's post "Blizzard Fucking Sucks"
So druids are out of the question.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-03, 02:57 PM in reply to Lingenfelter427's post "Blizzard Fucking Sucks"
Man, you're a dork Amazon. =P But in a good kinda dork I s'pose... 'spose...
Humanity sees its reflection in the mirrors that surround it, and thus gratified, calls this image perfect, good, merciful, omniscient, omnipresent, holy, just, and above all, love. So enchanted are these hairless apes with this, that they invent a special word for it: God
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nabiki Tendo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNabiki Tendo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nabiki Tendo