Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

View Poll Results: To Ban or Not to Ban??
Ban Insolence 11 45.83%
Unban Insolence 13 54.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2003-12-28, 06:12 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "The Insolence Petition"
Apprantly you (insolence) used to boards in some way to scam .sick. Now im not to sure on that. Im just tryign to recall what kuja was telling me when i refused to bad you -_-. !K_A! got his gunbound account in an unrelated matter to zelaron. OR so it seems. He didnt use the boards to get it. Apparently you did, but again im jujst goin off what kuja said in an i.m.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-28, 06:14 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "The Insolence Petition"
I said I've scammed Zelaron members before, did you not read that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-12-28, 06:28 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "The Insolence Petition"
Show me one instance where you are in violation of the rule, and ill temp ban you, since you seem so insistant on it..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-28, 06:30 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "The Insolence Petition"
He was always punished for the shit he did in the past. I really don't understand him sometimes though. When he doesn't get banned, he "brags" that he gets away with so much shit that no one else does, but when he is banned, he bitches about it to Chruser until he gets reinstated...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-12-28, 06:46 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "The Insolence Petition"
I don't remember ever getting punished for stealing from Zelaron members, and I'm not bragging.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-12-28, 07:33 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "The Insolence Petition"
I know why you haven't been banned yet K_A.......

Because your sig and avatar have black guys on it, and if you were banned that would be racist, and zelaron.com would be looked on as a nazi racist white supremisit website.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-12-28, 07:49 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "The Insolence Petition"
im trying to understand why people actually care, iv been reading these boards for a long time...he seemed too arrogant to be important
Nemo me impune lacessit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Maleficus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMaleficus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Maleficus

Posted 2003-12-28, 08:32 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "The Insolence Petition"
Okay... here is the fucking story.

Insolence got tired of phallus_ (.sick) begging for the bot, so Insolence gave him the current WORKING version of the bot and made him promise he wouldn't tell anyone he used the bot, who's bot it was, or give it out to ANYONE. phallus_ had problems getting the bot to work, mostly because he had Windows 98, and AutoIt doesnt work for Windows 98. The first problem was that the bot would login and just sit in the chat room and then reload, over and over again. Then he installed Windows XP and ran it again. This time the problem was that his Sorc. kept trying to revive his already-alive mercenary, which put it in a continuous, nonstop loop. Then he complained to me and Insolence about it not working, so he gave it out to 3 of his friends that play D2 (he told me 3). That violated every rule Insolence gave him. When he told me this, I told Insolence, because I am the main beta tester and I don't want the bot privacy jeopardized. Insolence got mad and couldn't talk to phallus_ because he was offline, so I said "What can we do to punish him?". We thought for a few minutes, and then I came up with the idea to get his account PW and do something that would make him regret what he did with our trust. I didn't say delete the characters, I didn't say take any items, I just said what I wrote above. Take note, about a week before, JOKINGLY, Insolence had sent phallus_ a key logger type program and got phallus_'s account PW and JOKINGLY changed his PW. He gave the account back without any harm done. Now, going on, the mercenary reviving bug was easily fixible, because it happened to me in the latest bot update. Insolence had to send me a file called Color_Fixer.exe, which made our codes for something the same. So Insolence proceeded to send phallus_ the same file, but keylogged. About 5 minutes after giving it to phallus_, Insolence IM'd me and told me he got the PW to the account. About 5 more minutes later, he IM'd me and told me to come to game game//pw. I went in and he gave me some stuff, one item was a Arachnid's Mesh. After he gave me the items, I got off D2 and talked to people on AIM. About 10 minutes later Insolence IM'd me again saying that the PW was the same to phallus_'s regular account and his dueling account, and also his Yahoo Email, but did NOT work on his Zelaron account. He also said that phallus_ used the PW recovery thing Blizzard installed to get his accounts back. I didn't know he deleted the characters, he didn't tell me.

I don't think he should be banned for 2 reasons.
1.) He is a good guy, and this happening had NOTHING what so ever to do with Zelaron Forums or Website.
2.) phallus_ (.sick) is a beggar and very annoying and sought "revenge" on Insolence and this is the only place he could think of where punishment would be given to Insolence and to make sure the punishment insued, he threatened to spread stories of this happening and make the boards look bad in other poeple's eyes.

But keep in mind that I TOTALLY understand what the Mods had to consider to go through with this.
need a lod cdkey

Last edited by eellis2132; 2003-12-28 at 08:47 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eellis2132

Posted 2003-12-29, 02:08 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "The Insolence Petition"
Damn dude... thats fuckin... deep..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-12-29, 07:13 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "The Insolence Petition"
mjordan2nd said:
This is str8 from insolence:

1) He contacted ME through my clan thread, we met, became friends, we met before i even thought about making an autoit bot.
Thread on Zelaron.

mjordan2nd said:
2) I did not 'sell' his items.
I, .Sick and Chruser have screenshot that prove otherwise.

mjordan2nd said:
3) I stoled his tals armor, and soj, so he could not even try to use my bot any more, i did not scout his mules for items
How does this make .sick not send the bot to everyone ?
Insolence has less logic then a chicken without it's head.

mjordan2nd said:
4) He taunted me, and frankly, was an asshole after i stole his shit 'HAHA you stupid fag, you didnt even check the mules and take the other 2 sojs and shako i had!', so i deleted his 2 chars (which he always complained about sucking anyway)
So justification of what happen after explain what was done before ? He cannot predict the future yet his reason would almost be like he did. His logic as so many flaw i cannot even imagine how stupid insolence must really be.

mjordan2nd said:
5) I did not TRADE my bot to sick for his account, i gave it to him as a friendly gesture
Sure a gesture that steal account. This is way to friendly for me. If this is what his friendly gesture are i dont even want to know what happen with unfriendly one.

mjordan2nd said:
6) He gave it to his friends, he threatened to sell it unless i gave him the 'right version' (he thought i sent him one that would purposely mess up, just to make him angry)
Oh, sure. First insolence THINK the bot was given. 2nd, no one would send a non-working bot to someone else. 3rd, insolence stole his account.

mjordan2nd said:
7) He would not stop complaining about the bot, and just plain bothering me.
So cause you dont like someone it is allowed to break the rule ? Again, the logic brought from this is even lower then a sheep capacity.

mjordan2nd said:
8) He stalks my friends, he pked eellis when him and my friend were doing hell ancients for me...
Even if this is true or not. Being mad at someone is a justification for breaking rules ? No.

mjordan2nd said:
9) He has more then enough items (or so he claims: 2 sojs, shako) to get tals armor back, and mf another soj.
So being jealous is a justification to steal ? No

mjordan2nd said:
10) I will NOT repay him for his items, i did what I thought would stop him, and it did.
Lol, he did what would make anyone mass distribute.

mjordan2nd said:
11) Since HE contacted me before i even started the bot, i did not use zelaron forums to steal his account.
Insolence did talk about his bot on zelaron and it is how .sick found out. If i said i had a program that other would want on zelaron i would get pm or aim message for sure. Scamming ppl would not be more allowed. As i would have advertised my product on Zelaron.

mjordan2nd said:
12) I did not change his zelaron password, thats a lie.
True or not. It does not justify anything he did.

mjordan2nd said:
13) I did not use his zelaron information to get his account.
Again, Insolence did talk about his bot on zelaron and it is how .sick found out. If i said i had a program that other would want on zelaron i would get pm or aim message for sure. Scamming ppl would not be more allowed. As i would have advertised my product on Zelaron.

mjordan2nd said:
14) ZELARON WAS NOT INVOLVED IN ANY WAY/SHAPE/FORM.
Do i need to repeat it a 3rd time ?

mjordan2nd said:
15) I did not ask people to support me on this, everyone who has done it, has done it by their own will, and i appriciate your help :-)
It wont change jack.

mjordan2nd said:
16) As i said, it was not my intention to delete any characters, but he taunted me into it.
oh, so he did it by mistake ? his mind is so feeble that he lose control of it and some sort of deamon take over ? What a joke.

Insolence is a joke. His reason make no sense. He scammed and got what he deserve.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-29, 11:08 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "The Insolence Petition"
You are a joke. Why were you made a mod again?
need a lod cdkey
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eellis2132

Posted 2003-12-29, 11:21 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "The Insolence Petition"
eellis2132 said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-12-29, 11:38 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "The Insolence Petition"
The joke is on you. You agreed and understood why he was gonna be banned on aim. You even told me yourself when we talked on aim that maybe you should check the bot to see if it was safe. You openly admited and in that way supported the ban of your friend insolence.

On the forum you show that you support insolence.
In truth, you helped proving his ban.

You even started to doubt how legitimate the bot you had was.

eellis2132: well, maybe sick should learn to scan stuff b4 running it
l TranceKuja l: i scanned it
l TranceKuja l: and it detected nothing
eellis2132: really?
l TranceKuja l: yes
eellis2132: heh
l TranceKuja l: i have it on my comp
eellis2132: hmm
eellis2132: maybe i should check the bot then
l TranceKuja l: see what i mean ?

In my eyes your even less then insolence. It's just to bad you didnt break any rules. He is suposed to have been your friend for over 2 years and you backstabed him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-29, 11:50 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "The Insolence Petition"
no, i told the truth, he told me to tell the truth, he knew i told the truth, anything else you have that is self-opinionated that you want me to correct?

edit: then i learned that the reason he was banned was b/c you thought he used Zelaron to get his account. Zelaron was not involved in any way to get .sick's account
need a lod cdkey
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

eellis2132

Posted 2003-12-29, 12:15 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "The Insolence Petition"
rofl dood, he knows i told the truth
i didnt backstab
you're just too concieted to understand it
and if i backstabbed someone ONLINE, so what?
its a fucking computer, im not going to live my life in utter turmoil for it
need a lod cdkey
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

eellis2132

Posted 2003-12-29, 12:21 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "The Insolence Petition"
Thx for showing how much you care about ppl and how much you should be trusted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-29, 12:59 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "The Insolence Petition"
But I have been reading and if my memory serves me right, didn't you guys say that Insolence "did" admit to chruser that he did steal or hack into the account so to speak ?? Or was my mind just wandering on that and I was just daydreaming it. And what you are saying to me chruser is if I stole king's account (sorry to use you again buddy) in your messageboard, I would be punished. Yet at the same time if I were to do it to King on some other game and/or messageboard that may or may not be in relation to D2 at all, you wouldn't punish me?? I know that I might be a little annoying right now with all these questions but it sounds like to me what you are saying is Your the sheriff (granted you are the creator of the messageboard) and nobody gets away with anything in your town, however if you do it in another town you will still get punished here too?? Sorry i am just trying to figure out your logic on this chat to make sure i don't go breaking a rule on every other chat i am on.
]3lood]{rawller
Founder of the Krypticwarriors
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-12-29, 01:04 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "The Insolence Petition"
Not trying to double post and break a rule but on another topic i never expected this thread to go this far, I figure I might get a few posts and votes but nothing this big. It just shows me that maybe this issue hasn't been fully explored.
]3lood]{rawller
Founder of the Krypticwarriors
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-12-29, 06:37 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "The Insolence Petition"
eellis2132 said:
ive noticed this too, you were cool before you were modded but now that you are you are a complete dick
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc

Posted 2003-12-29, 06:39 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "The Insolence Petition"
From Insolence:

Kuja said:
Again, Insolence did talk about his bot on zelaron and it is how .sick found out.
Um no, he was on my friends list, he overherad, and BEGGED me to give it to him, but he didnt have the requirements. Also, how the fuck would you know this? Moron, dont even try to flame me gook.

I did not send a virus/keylogged version, it simply sent me the password, and restarted his computer... nothing to 'harm' him in any other way...

I did not sell his items, either, wtf, show me this 'evidence', gook.

kuja said:
So being jealous is a justification to steal ? No
Jelous? I hardly play. Is being jelous (I have much better items then you, gook) enough reason to ban?

-Kuja, dont try to FLAME me, try to reason it out, i dont want to beat the shit out of a gook, and end up looking like D3V.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes