Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Post Yugi-Oh King Of Games
Posted 2003-12-04, 12:59 PM
Who else here watches the anime,plays the card game or read the manga?Post here if you like it or if you hate it and give me your reasons for liking or hating it.I personally like yugi-oh.I watch the show,read the manga and play the card game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-12-06, 01:05 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Yugi-Oh King Of Games"
I watch the show, hardly play the card game and i aint reading the manga.

Bakura own.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-06, 01:11 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Yugi-Oh King Of Games"
obviously you think teia is a good character.She does have assets.I missed both episodes of yugi-oh today but not much happened anyway.They must have done what dbz does and stared at each other for a while.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-12-06, 01:13 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Yugi-Oh King Of Games"
yugioh is a joke. i refuse to watch it or read the manga. I refuse to even play teh game
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-06, 01:16 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Yugi-Oh King Of Games"
have you ever watched it or read the manga though?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-12-06, 01:28 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Yugi-Oh King Of Games"
Yes, i TRIED to read the manga. I didnt like it one bit. Same with the stupid game boy game and stupid anime.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-06, 01:31 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Yugi-Oh King Of Games"
Sovereign said:
yugioh is a joke. i refuse to watch it or read the manga. I refuse to even play teh game
I agree...i dont like yu-gi-oh at all...my sister watches that everyday and it drives me crazy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-06, 09:25 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Yugi-Oh King Of Games"
ive watched the show and they do the STUPIDEST things sometimes, when they duel, all they do is TALK TALK TALK and prolong what happens and not even duel its so stupid also they make the duel seem to intense when its like not very good compared to a real card game or anything else, an
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2003-12-06, 09:30 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Yugi-Oh King Of Games"
Just for the record: This show is Japanese.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-12-06, 09:32 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Yugi-Oh King Of Games"
Well check dbz. There a shit load of talking too and it's not bad because of it. Sometime in dbz you can hear them talk so long that you can fall asleep and when you wake up during the next week they are still talking. Anyway without talking it would be boring.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-06, 09:33 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Yugi-Oh King Of Games"
Without talking there would be no impetus for the story.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-12-07, 01:15 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Yugi-Oh King Of Games"
I was told Naruto is like that too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-12-07, 03:17 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Yugi-Oh King Of Games"
well thats why i think dbz is also sometimes stupid but yugioh is just much more than dbz in my opinion
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2003-12-07, 03:23 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Yugi-Oh King Of Games"
Without talking there isnt any story...
You would know if they were just training, testing each other strength or killing each other.

Nothing would make sense. You would think freeza was running arround to get some legendary balls to play bowling full contact and that the ginu force would be his inter-galactic cheerleader.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-07, 05:45 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Yugi-Oh King Of Games"
Dan XIII said:
Not to the degree of Yu gi Oh, though. Naruto and his enemies just seem to suffer from "staring syndrome"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-12-09, 12:12 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Yugi-Oh King Of Games"
Rurouni Storm said:
Dan XIII said:
Not to the degree of Yu gi Oh, though. Naruto and his enemies just seem to suffer from "staring syndrome"
Yugi also has multiple personality disorder.He thinks there is a spirit from a puzzle inside of him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-12-09, 12:20 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Yugi-Oh King Of Games"
Well it's not a disorder... The milenium puzzle contain the spirit of an ancient egyptian pharaoh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-09, 12:35 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Yugi-Oh King Of Games"
Kuja said:
Well it's not a disorder... The milenium puzzle contain the spirit of an ancient egyptian pharaoh.
yes I know I was just joking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII