Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Name this song!
Posted 2009-03-23, 10:33 PM
BORKED

about 13 seconds in you hear a girl say, "uhoh - uhoh" and then again shortly after.

ever since this damn commercial came on its been driving me insane. if you do some mild research it will point you towards justin timberlake - tiesto remix but that is not it.

PLEASE OMG RELEASE THIS PRESSURE!!!! HELP ME FIGURE THIS FUCKING THING OUT..

all i know about the song is the girl says uhoh-uhoh [pauses] uhoh-uhohohoh

PLEASE!!

Last edited by Kazilla; 2010-09-26 at 04:59 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2009-03-24, 11:03 AM in reply to Kazilla's post "Name this song!"
Better question. Why are you watching Mary Kay advertisments.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-03-24, 11:50 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Better question. Why are you watching..."
was on tv last night
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-09-26, 05:00 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "was on tv last night"
Bump, I still have yet to figure out what fucking song this is and my damn youtube channel keeps suggesting Mary Kay commercials, so I can't forget about it. God damnit, someone figure this out.

Skurai your new mission in life is to name the song!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2010-09-26, 08:59 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Bump, I still have yet to figure out..."
I don't think that is any mainstream song. I think that's just part of the song for the commercial. It sounds like a generic sound byte.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-09-26, 12:23 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't think that is any mainstream..."
I would swear on my wife's life (pun intended) that I've heard a full on song with that girl. It was either something my mom listened to, or something Megan listened to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2010-09-26, 03:28 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I would swear on my wife's life (pun..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
I would swear on my wife's life (pun intended)
Alright, it's bad enough for people to label their puns, but it's even worse when you are labeling a pun that doesn't exist. There isn't a single pun in your post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-09-26, 03:43 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Alright, it's bad enough for people to..."
You stfu, there is a pun in my post, it clearly says pun!.. Fucker
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2010-09-26, 03:47 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "You stfu, there is a pun in my post, it..."

That image is the only appropriate response to my previous post. You lose sir.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-09-26, 04:45 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/no_pun_inten..."
k.,...............
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2010-09-26, 06:34 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Bump, I still have yet to figure out..."
Skurai your new mission in life is to name the song!
Beep!
I AM THE INTERNET HATE MACHINE!!
Beep!
(Give me until midnight...)
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-09-26, 07:23 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Beep! I AM THE INTERNET HATE MACHINE!!..."
Asking Gaia, /mu/, /fa/, and - yes- even /b/, I came with nothing.
/fa/ suggests it is a song created only for the commertial. The video is dated to 2009 in feb.
If I could find a ton a screenshots from 2009 related to the subject, there might be a microscopic chance of figuring something out. I'm just going to assume /fa/ is right, and it was simply a song made for that commertial.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-09-27, 07:04 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Asking Gaia, /mu/, /fa/, and - yes-..."
Man.. wtf, lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2010-09-27, 11:05 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Man.. wtf, lol."
Obviously it's a song simply made for that "commertial"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-09-27, 02:19 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Better question. Why are you watching..."
D3V said: [Goto]

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-09-27, 04:21 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "was on tv last night"
was on tv last night
was on tv last night
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2010-09-27, 04:31 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Beep! I AM THE INTERNET HATE MACHINE!!..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Beep!
Beep!
Beep!
Beep!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-09-27, 05:27 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "was on tv last night"
http://unhearit.com/

Problem solved
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hayduke

Posted 2010-09-27, 05:39 PM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "http://unhearit.com/ Problem solved"
That's the best bad idea I've ever seen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-09-28, 05:31 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That's the best bad idea I've ever seen."
What does it do...? It has no www., thus it looks legit and totally unharmful.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai