Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Most Anticipated MMO
Posted 2010-12-04, 09:46 PM
What are you all mostly excited about in terms of MMOs coming out in 2011? I know there are quite a few labeled for release. Even if its release date hasn't been announced, What are you all waiting for?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-12-04, 10:16 PM in reply to Kazilla's post "Most Anticipated MMO"
www.swtor.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-12-04, 10:46 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "www.swtor.com"
Still not a WOW killer. The combat looks much worse and more clunky . I was excited about it too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2010-12-05, 05:18 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "www.swtor.com"
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
www.swtor.com
I have an urge to play this as well, minus the fact that I am 99% confident it is going to be surrounded by fanboys that will insult me for not knowing Star Wars lore. That is the biggest negative I have on that game. Not that it's going to bother me, but damn that will be annoying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-12-05, 12:00 PM in reply to Kazilla's post "Most Anticipated MMO"
Diablo 3 really catchs me eye.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai