Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

THe Battle of the Circle of Nine
Posted 2005-02-11, 08:16 PM
I was watching some Blood Omen stuff I recorded on a tape and I was thinking which of the final batch of Guardians was the strongest. I mean, Kain took them all on one-on-one except for Bane and Dejoule. Plus, he never even killed Malek or Anacroth. (I keep seeing people spell it with an "e" but the credits on my Blood Omen list it as I spelled it...)

The Destroyers of Hope (Since all the Guardians except Kain, Moebius and Mortanius diid not appear in later games, I think it would be only fair to use their Blood Omen-self. Though, Kain is the only one who changed...)
Kain: Balance Guardian (Fledgling)
Mortanius the Necromancer: The Pillar of Death
Moebius the Time-Streamer: Pillar of Time
Malek the Paladin: Pillar of Conflict
Azimuth the Planer: Pillar of Dimension
Nupraptor the Mentalist: Pillar of the Mind
Anacroth the Alchemist: Pillar of States
Bane the Druid: Pillar of Nature
DeJoule the Energist: Pillar of Energy

Also, take into account Mortanius cannot always control himself.

Well, I don't expect much interest here. I don't know anyone beside myself and Raziel who've played the game. I know Sovereign played SR2, BO2 and Defiance, but that's it. Give it a try at least, you lazy ****s.

Last edited by Kuja`s #1; 2005-02-11 at 08:19 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2005-02-11, 08:30 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "THe Battle of the Circle of Nine"
Well atleast we know if any new members obsessed w/ blood omen will be happy w/ zelaron. Freaking A Necromancer!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-11, 08:47 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Well atleast we know if any new members..."
Well, the game is just awesome in every way. Play it and see. Because we all know, you can't judge.

Well, give it a try. I mean, there's names. There's the Pillar they were bound too, therefore giving a clue to what kind of powers they have. I could post it all, and I might, but give me a minute.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1