Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Guide to -Spector-'s friends
Posted 2007-12-03, 01:22 PM
-Spector- = Himself
SweetestHunni = His girlfriend
AmBam = His Ex
Optimistic = SweetestHunni's sister Haley (though -Spector- and Sweetesthunni don't know that, apparently)
Big-2ce = Possibly Optimistic's friend Tyler, but it's not known for sure yet.

I'll just keep updating this list as more people join. lolz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-03, 01:24 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Guide to -Spector-'s friends"
What the fuck?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-03, 01:29 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "What the fuck?"
Thanatos said:
What the fuck?
K_A's douchebag meter just shot up 50 points.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-03, 01:32 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "What the fuck?"
Thanatos said:
What the fuck?
It's a key to refer to to figure out who is who.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-03, 01:37 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's a key to refer to to figure out..."
What the fuck?

KA do me a favor and ban every one of those people except my girlfriend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-12-03, 01:59 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "What the fuck? KA do me a favor and..."
The reason for that being... ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:47 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The reason for that being... ?"
Because this is a place where I can get away from the dumbfucks that live and cause huge amounts of drama around me.

Now they're all coming here, I can't vent personal shit cause they all know me, fuck this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:55 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Because this is a place where I can get..."
Well, in all fairness, I have no reason to ban any of them. If they start shit or anything I will, but as of right now there's no reason for me to do so.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:56 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Because this is a place where I can get..."
I find this amusing, in a tragic way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:57 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I find this amusing, in a tragic way."
I find this tragic, in an amusing way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-03, 03:10 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I find this tragic, in an amusing way."
Yes, yes. How ingenious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-12-03, 03:39 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Yes, yes. How ingenious."
Hmmm. sorry to hear that spector.... maybe since you know them you could talk to them and get them to cancel or sumthin.... or just bug the shit out of them till they leave :-P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MescalinesFrend is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMescalinesFrend is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MescalinesFrend

Posted 2007-12-03, 04:25 PM in reply to MescalinesFrend's post starting "Hmmm. sorry to hear that spector......."
Zelaron cannot be canceled. Once you register, you have taken an oath that can only be broken by being banned or through some sort of melodramatic post stating your farewell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2007-12-03, 04:30 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "Zelaron cannot be canceled. Once you..."
Actually, Bob.. Rather You have An Account Or Not You Can Read Every Thread On here. So It Wouldnt Matter If Anyone Had An Account Or not. So yea. And I have yet To Start Any Drama. So I Dont See What The Problem Is. I Think You Just Have Sum Sort Of Paranoia To Where You think The World Is Against You. I Dont Get it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Optimistic is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOptimistic is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Optimistic

Posted 2007-12-03, 04:39 PM in reply to Optimistic's post starting "Actually, Bob.. Rather You have An..."
Can you please not capitalize the first letter of every word? It's horrible to read.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-03, 05:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Can you please not capitalize the first..."
How does it make it any different from reading any other letter?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Optimistic is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOptimistic is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Optimistic

Posted 2007-12-03, 05:22 PM in reply to Optimistic's post starting "How does it make it any different from..."
It doesn't follow the logical sentence structure and makes it feel like every word is the beginning of a sentence and gets a slight pause.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-03, 05:32 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It doesn't follow the logical sentence..."
Hay, I'm not minding you being here either, so don't get bitchy.

Second, do NOT bring your friends onto here, because they will just bring all of Brandywine's stupid drama onto this forum. I'm glad I got out of that shithole of a school and I don't want it brought into something that's been clean of that bullshit for the past 4 years.

And actually Ms. I know everything, you CAN'T see every thread on here if your not a member. There are a couple sections only members can view.

GG.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-12-03, 06:07 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Hay, I'm not minding you being here..."
Don't be a dick to new members or I'll ban your ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-03, 06:31 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Don't be a dick to new members or I'll..."
She's my girlfriend's sister, I'll be a dick to her if I want to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-