Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

what is the best XboX game?
Posted 2004-05-22, 04:28 PM
what is the best x-box game?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ledhead94 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenledhead94 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ledhead94

Posted 2004-05-22, 04:30 PM in reply to ledhead94's post "what is the best XboX game?"
I would have to say Halo is the best, some people might not think so but its awesome to system link, u can do many things with it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ledhead94 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenledhead94 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ledhead94

Posted 2004-05-22, 05:13 PM in reply to ledhead94's post starting "I would have to say Halo is the best,..."
Halo....no doubt
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-22, 05:22 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Halo....no doubt"
Halo......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-05-22, 05:27 PM in reply to ledhead94's post "what is the best XboX game?"
they all said it... halo

I have my friends controllers + xbox + halo at me house already linked up for lan, thats how much I like the game. I have 4 controls and he has 1, I want him to get 3 more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-05-23, 08:56 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "they all said it... halo I have my..."
Halo is the best game ever made for Xbox. Ever.

Acer: we've got 3 Xboxes, 2 TV's hooked up to a hub. Plug in the hub, we're ready to go.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-05-23, 07:07 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Halo is the best game ever made for..."
Yeah system link is the best... once a month we have a lan party. Next month we are having 4 from here and 4 from Hollywood florida probly... going to have a match. Its between friends so its nothing like offical tho lol, but it will be so much fun.

Nades own all! My friend hates me, he cant touch me I get him with a nade plus assualt rifle. When he is far away I pistol him like nothing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-05-23, 07:39 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "Yeah system link is the best... once a..."
Halo, I still suck at it though. The people I play with are all experts. They always know exactly where I am at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-23, 08:08 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Halo, I still suck at it though. The..."
Which is why you each need to have your own separate TVs when multiplaying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-05-23, 09:22 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Which is why you each need to have your..."
Thats for sure

I love playing Warthog Derby... its where 2 people get in a Warthog and try to flip the other person out and run them over, at no time can you shoot the other person. So when you get out no rocketing the other person lol

Sometimes I do 2 Warthogs vs 2
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2004-05-23, 09:57 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "Thats for sure I love playing..."
Just about the only thing I'm good at is CTF on bloodgulch, because nobody can jump down on me or sneak up behind me(whack) or anything like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-23, 10:13 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Just about the only thing I'm good at..."
What I do with 3 people is get 2 people with RL and nade... we get on opposite sides on the top tos a nade on one side and jump and blast the other... I grab flag and other person kills all the way. The 3rd person is in a warthog, I jump in back and friend stays and kills... I get driven all the way home
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2004-06-02, 01:10 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "What I do with 3 people is get 2 people..."
halo is like the mario to nintendo. It it irreplaceable Great game. id also have to say tho MGS 2 was pretty hot too
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
insanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeninsanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

insanity_420

Posted 2004-06-06, 01:28 AM in reply to insanity_420's post starting "halo is like the mario to nintendo. It..."
halo is great but i like Crimson Skies better
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-08, 09:51 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "halo is great but i like Crimson Skies..."
halo, ninja gaiden, splinter cell theres a lot, but overall I'd go with halo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
YoungBlood is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenYoungBlood is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

YoungBlood

Posted 2004-06-09, 03:07 AM in reply to ledhead94's post "what is the best XboX game?"
Xtre... Err, Halo. Did they ever release it for the PC platform anyway? Either way, I don't have any real XBOX experience as Microsoft frighten me.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-06-09, 10:56 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Xtre... Err, Halo. Did they ever..."
Hah! Chruser has very lame humor!

Yes they released Halo PC.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-09, 11:13 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Hah! Chruser has very lame humor! ..."
Yeah its pretty badass, it has a different feel since its PC but its fun
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer