Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Dude
Posted 2005-01-30, 09:05 PM
I hate cyclone armor. I hate druids who always recast cyclone armor. Do you hate druids that always recast cyclone armor?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-01-30, 09:08 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Dude"
'Dude'

You have posted this shit about druids OVER AND OVER and how they always seem to pwntles your v/t or whatever.

Get over it. There is NO char that domiates every other class/build.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-01-30, 09:09 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "'Dude' You have posted this shit..."
Hammerdin.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2005-01-30, 09:35 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Hammerdin."
When I make my team PvP bots you won't know what hit'cha, if I find the time to make it

All 3 elements (sorceress's) coming at you from every angle... hopefully atleast.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2005-01-31, 07:34 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "When I make my team PvP bots you won't..."
Easy.

Any good druid can beat all 3 element sorc's.

That fire absorb ammy, Tgods, Lunas, 1 good resist all ring, 1 of the fire absorb rings.

With a good bowamerc on the sorc's though.

That would own. Hardcore easy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-01-31, 07:36 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Easy. Any good druid can beat all 3..."
Also, there is really no dominate chara.

Hammadin are noob chars. Only the simple minded losing winners build hammadins and actually worship them.

IMO, dins and windy druids are only good for PVM, since they stand as a threat//a cheat against all pvpers...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2005-01-31, 08:54 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "'Dude' You have posted this shit..."
Did I mention my char? No.

Im simply venting steam, and won't stop till the day I quit d2.

Assume all threads I start are about me bitching about someone, and save yourself the time and don't read them.

Last edited by Sovereign; 2005-01-31 at 08:56 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-01-31, 10:38 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Did I mention my char? No. Im..."
Well you're using some kind of v/t or a foher...

Considering you've posted about this before and said " My FOH cant kill them" or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2005-01-31, 10:46 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Well you're using some kind of v/t or a..."
I have three characters that use elemental based attacks. Two of them have main skill's as elemental. The necro is out for some regearing.

IN this case I was refering to my fb sorc. I was getting aa'd and cyclone recasted every five seconds and just felt the need to post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-02-02, 10:10 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I have three characters that use..."
does this happen in hell or lower diffuculties cause if it happens in hell maybe its time to up ur fb dmg
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Deathnamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeathnamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Deathnamu

Posted 2005-02-02, 10:26 PM in reply to Deathnamu's post starting "does this happen in hell or lower..."
People pretty much only PVP in hell, anyone good atleast. And knowing Sov, he's got his FB dmg alot higher than you think it could be. Am I right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-02, 11:28 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "People pretty much only PVP in hell,..."
Sorcs an On Budget build. She used to use 8x 70-15's but they started poofing so I traded them to make my mage. She has max telekenesis, and a point into energy shield. She has rougly 1450 life and 960 mana @ lvl 89 atm. Current fb dmg is 16k. She uses a stormshield with max block. Built out of the remnents of some mules, I'm pretty happy with the way shes running. Currently her shako is shael'd, her SS is um'd, and her P viper magi is shael'd as well. Total of about 60 fhr.

The thing with fb dmg is it gets EASILY negated when you have max resists. Most druids, when vsing me, use HOTSPURS. Cursid boots.

I am NOT going to sacrafice my max block or fhr for a little more dmg. In the long run it doesnt matter too much. 21k dmg and not having any es, IMO, is a lot worse then having 16k dmg with ES.

Again, she originally was supposed to have bmanas up the ass, so I hadnt't planed on worrying about taking dmg. She was built to be a tank against ww barbs, melee chars, chargers , etc. Not Caster Vs Caster.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-02-03, 05:41 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Sorcs an On Budget build. She used to..."
I see. Well since most wind druids have to tele on top of you to do any major damage maybe you should leave meteors in your wake then attack with fireballs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Deathnamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeathnamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Deathnamu

Posted 2005-02-03, 09:39 AM in reply to Deathnamu's post starting "I see. Well since most wind druids have..."
Well, I just hush.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-04, 05:54 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Well, I just hush."
Maybe if ur lookin for high dmg u could do what my friend did...

6soc crystal sword-6 5/-5 fire die facets
4soc armor-4 5/-5 fire die facets
3soc helm-3 5/-5 fire die facets
3soc headhunters-3 5/-5 fire die facets

In other words thats 80/-80 Feel the Power
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Deathnamu

Posted 2005-02-04, 06:55 AM in reply to Deathnamu's post starting "Maybe if ur lookin for high dmg u could..."
but then Sov would also feel the hurt of being hit all the time from melee chars becuas he would no longer have max block.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-02-04, 10:21 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "but then Sov would also feel the hurt..."
This sorc was not built for caster vs caster. She can kill some necros, some hamerdins, and some suk sorcs, but the ones that have a lot of skill can ez me 5-0. I built her for one reason and one reason only. Take out melee type chars (ones that use weapons to deal dmg). My friend has a godly zealot. lvl 92. 409 ebotd zerk, leviathan, ber ber coa, up'd gores etc etc, and she can stand there and take two full zeal attacks. The third one kills her. I've sat in ww's for lile a minute and they couldnt kill me. Damage is not important.=D.

Also, if I switch out the gear I have with what you have, I will no longer hit FCR bp. And I will no longer have my shael runes to hit FHR bp's either. Don't think it'll work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-02-06, 04:41 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Dude"
Sovereign said:
I hate cyclone armor. I hate druids who always recast cyclone armor. Do you hate druids that always recast cyclone armor?
yea well i hate those guys too my friend used to have one and he was good with it but cheap with it too.He kept killing all my chars so when he came into austin from houston i beat the shit out of him....I dont think he even plays anymore....but anyways yeah those guys piss me off!!

Last edited by i no kung fu; 2005-02-07 at 07:59 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i no kung fu

Posted 2005-02-10, 06:29 AM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "yea well i hate those guys too my..."
do you even know how to play
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Deathnamu

Posted 2005-02-19, 11:57 PM in reply to Deathnamu's post starting "do you even know how to play"
I used to..... then my disc cracked and then i was fucked but now im back. (guess whos back back back Back again Kung fus back back back tell a friend)

我是所有知道, 所有看見, 全知kung fu 大師。下來鞠躬對我。
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i no kung fu