Terrance: Hmm!
(farting noises)
(laughing)
(farting noises)
Some Guy: What's going on here?
(farting noises)
People: OOOoooooooooooooh
Fucker fucker uncle fucka uncle fucka fucka fucka fucka
T & P: Shut your fucking face uncle fucka (Terrance: uncle fucka)

Terrance: You're a boner biting bastard uncle fucka
Phillip: You're an uncle fucka I must say
Terrance: Well you fucked your uncle yesterday
Everyone: (laughing)
People: Uncle fucka... thats
Everyone: U-N-C-L-E fuck you Uncle
Fuckaaaaaa tonight...

Phillip: Suck my balls!

Last edited by slaynish; 2004-09-07 at 06:34 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-09-07, 06:43 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Really now. Seriosly now -.-"
Was that on yesterday or something? A friend in class was singing the same song.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-07, 06:44 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Was that on yesterday or something? A..."
South Park ROXX!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-07, 06:45 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "South Park ROXX!!"
no way, family guy kicks its ass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-09-07, 06:47 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "no way, family guy kicks its ass"
Yeah, family guy is the best show ever. There is supposed to be a new season.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-07, 06:47 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "no way, family guy kicks its ass"
wilma said:
no way, family guy kicks its ass
No, I'm sorry, South Park just about pwnz everything else. The only thing to give South Park competition is Simpsons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-07, 06:50 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "No, I'm sorry, South Park just about..."
South Park still rock the simpsons though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-07, 07:01 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Yeah, family guy is the best show ever...."
MightyJoe said:
Yeah, family guy is the best show ever. There is supposed to be a new season.
Amen, yea there is a new Season or two being worked on, plus Seth is making another cartoon called "American Dad", the dad is a CIA agent or something and the characters are designed a lot like Family Guy, almost like a spin off.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-09-07, 07:01 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Amen, yea there is a new Season or two..."
Pwn! I love Family Guy too!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-07, 07:02 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "Pwn! I love Family Guy too!"
i thought the new family guy season was coming out next may. I heard some shit like that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-09-07, 07:42 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "No, I'm sorry, South Park just about..."
mjordan2nd said:
No, I'm sorry, South Park just about pwnz everything else. The only thing to give South Park competition is Simpsons.
HERETIC!

Family Guy > Simpsons > Futurama > Wet Paper Towels > South Park
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-07, 07:49 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "HERETIC! Family Guy > Simpsons >..."
Oh my god.

Paint on wall drying>Vollfucking strecker.

*banned*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-09-07, 08:01 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Oh my god. Paint on wall..."
You're just jealous that you could never be as 1337 as I am.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-07, 08:01 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "You're just jealous that you could..."
I'm Jealous that i can never be as GAY as you are.

GAYALOLEOLELGAYL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2004-09-07, 08:02 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Yeah, family guy is the best show ever...."
yes, on Adult Swim.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-09-07, 08:07 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I'm Jealous that i can never be as GAY..."
slaynish said:
You've far exceeded any gayness I might have.

Go. I can teach you no more?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-07, 08:11 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "You've far exceeded any gayness I might..."
Quote:
WOW so creative
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

wilma

Posted 2004-09-07, 08:15 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "WOW so creative"
World of Warcraft is very creative
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-09-07, 08:30 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "World of Warcraft is very creative"
Family Guy isn't that funny, Southpark owns it, Simpsons/Futurama is okay though~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gendark01 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengendark01 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gendark01

Posted 2004-09-07, 08:39 PM in reply to gendark01's post starting "Family Guy isn't that funny, Southpark..."
gendark01 said:
Family Guy isn't that funny~
u gotta be kidding me, family guy completely and utterly owns all
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
w00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenw00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

w00t.ace