Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Mine collapse, again
Posted 2007-08-16, 09:04 PM
There's breaking news here, the rescuers got collapsed on at the mine here in Utah. From what they are saying, 11 injuries, 1 in very serious condition, and 2 in serious condition.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-16, 09:08 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Mine collapse, again"
Yea, my father's a mine rescue person and he says they'll probably call off the rescue now that this has happened. It's tragic but it's just too dangerous for the rescuers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-16, 09:16 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea, my father's a mine rescue person..."
Well, they're still doing drilling on the surface, and since that's relatively safe, they will probably keep doing that for a little while.

They never should have had people in the mine anyway, the miners are like 3 miles in and the people trying to get in are working 12 hour shifts busting their asses for nothing, they're getting practically nowhere.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-16, 10:02 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well, they're still doing drilling on..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Well, they're still doing drilling on the surface, and since that's relatively safe, they will probably keep doing that for a little while.

They never should have had people in the mine anyway, the miners are like 3 miles in and the people trying to get in are working 12 hour shifts busting their asses for nothing, they're getting practically nowhere.
I heard they were making 27 dollars a hour...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2007-08-16, 10:38 PM in reply to The1's post starting "I heard they were making 27 dollars a..."
That's not much more than normal overtime if any for them. One of the was killed and 8 injured.

---------------------------------

Two more died =(.

Last edited by Willkillforfood; 2007-08-17 at 12:20 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-17, 07:53 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "That's not much more than normal..."
That's horrible, the company that hires the people to make sure that shit is safe needs to be put in prison, along with any inspectors before this happened.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-17, 08:25 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "That's horrible, the company that hires..."
3 dead 8 injured now, from what I understand.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-17, 08:27 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "3 dead 8 injured now, from what I..."
Yep, what it says on Yahoo, atleast. Shitty man..

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-17, 08:31 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yep, what it says on Yahoo, atleast...."
We need to rescue the rescuers. Start the rescuing process!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-17, 08:43 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "We need to rescue the rescuers. Start..."
damn this blows.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-17, 08:45 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "damn this blows."
Meanwhile somewhere around 500 people in peru are dead, 1500 or so injured.

In Iraq, suicide bombers killed like 400 people.

I think the world is coming to an end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-17, 08:48 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Meanwhile somewhere around 500 people..."
Texas has been flooded for about a year now, and another Hurricane coming their way. Etc etc.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-17, 08:57 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Meanwhile somewhere around 500 people..."
About time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-17, 08:58 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "About time."
Oh and you left out that Mike Vick still hasn't faced any jailtime, the world MUST be coming to an end.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-17, 10:00 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Oh and you left out that Mike Vick..."
It's sad that they cant reach the guys but their prob dead already.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2007-08-17, 10:58 AM in reply to The1's post starting "It's sad that they cant reach the guys..."
A lot of the miners there feel like they'll dig up their bodies any minute because the truck with the 6 miners was right behind one that escaped pretty much RIGHT before the collapse.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-17, 01:44 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "A lot of the miners there feel like..."
Damn I've been following this story since the origonal collapse and this is moderately depressing....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-17, 02:40 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Damn I've been following this story..."
Question will they keep digging till they find the dead bodies ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2007-08-17, 04:03 PM in reply to The1's post starting "Question will they keep digging till..."
Rescue efforts are suspended indefinitely.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-17, 04:11 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Rescue efforts are suspended..."
Willkillforfood said:
Rescue efforts are suspended indefinitely.
The smart choice, if not the most humane to victims' families.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker