Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Theory on the earthquake of today
Posted 2004-06-28, 07:23 PM
Not sure how many of you have heard about it, but it was a 4.5 and it happened on Chicago. I looked at the dates and I noticed something. 1881, 1912, 1972, 2004

31, 60, 32

So I think that this is on a chain of events that adds 1 to the chain

i.e. 31, 60, 32, 61, 33, etc.

So, if I'm right, the next earthquake up here will be in 2065..

not sure many of you care, but I thought it was interesting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-28, 07:24 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Theory on the earthquake of today"
That is a really really really stupid coincidence.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-28, 07:25 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Theory on the earthquake of today"
Chicago...strange place for an earthquake.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-06-28, 07:27 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Chicago...strange place for an..."
lol that is a pretty.... not so good theory, but Chicago is indeed a strange place for an earthquake. I never knew that they had ever had one there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-06-28, 07:32 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "lol that is a pretty.... not so good..."
meh, it may be a bullshit theory, but I thought I'd try something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-28, 07:53 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "meh, it may be a bullshit theory, but I..."
I don't think 4 earthquakes themselves are substantial enough evidence to pull a theory out like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-28, 07:55 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I don't think 4 earthquakes themselves..."
yeah, I know...but I'm bored :/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-28, 07:58 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "yeah, I know...but I'm bored :/"
There was an earthquake here? I didn't feel anything.... Of course, at the time it felt like I was in a dream word of mystical proportions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-28, 07:58 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "yeah, I know...but I'm bored :/"
Find something productive to do ... like read chapter 1 in my C tutorial and make a comment because, other than insolence, I don't think anyone has read it :/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-28, 07:58 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "There was an earthquake here? I didn't..."
Some idiot here said she felt it, and we're like 200 miles from Chicago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-06-28, 08:00 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Some idiot here said she felt it, and..."
I've got a good book to write...I'm working on it tomorrow...currently flirting with someone right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-28, 08:10 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Some idiot here said she felt it, and..."
My sister woke up and started talking about some ground shaking shit, then something about the cat not causing it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-28, 08:17 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "My sister woke up and started talking..."
lol

someone asked me if I felt it...i just said "At 1 in the fucking morning? Shit, I was asleep!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-28, 09:21 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "lol someone asked me if I felt..."
In Soviet Russia, road forks you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-06-28, 09:35 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "In Soviet Russia, road forks you!"
i live about an hour and a half from chicago :-O
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-06-28, 09:40 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "i live about an hour and a half from..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-06-28, 10:12 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
And you aren't?

Go carve pentagrams into your arms.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-28, 10:15 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "And you aren't? Go carve pentagrams..."
rofl k_a. shinto sucks, and he needs to be stopped.

earthquakes suck, we had a small one out here a little while back. just south of the ohio border.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2004-06-28, 10:15 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "And you aren't? Go carve pentagrams..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-06-29, 07:01 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Find something productive to do ......"
I read it, but I have nothing to say.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired