Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Meanwhile, in his spare time...
Posted 2008-05-06, 03:58 PM
http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmi...pare_time.html

"Meanwhile, in his spare time...

...Obama seems to have brought peace to the Niger Delta. No joke.

Reuters:

Rebels who have stepped up attacks on Nigeria's oil industry in the last month said on Sunday they were considering a ceasefire appeal by U.S. presidential hopeful Barack Obama.

The Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) has launched five attacks on oil facilities in the Niger Delta since it resumed a campaign of violence in April, forcing Royal Dutch Shell to shut more than 164,000 barrels of oil per day (bpd).

"The MEND command is seriously considering a temporary ceasefire appeal by Senator Barack Obama. Obama is someone we respect and hold in high esteem," the militant group said in an e-mailed statement."

This is pretty amazing. If this doesn't show that Obama is the one who should be president, I don't know what else will. While Hillary is pulling all of her shit and dodging the issues like she supposedly dodged bullets (lol,) Obama has been working on this and it looks like he might have succeeded. If he can succeed in doing this, I think he can succeed at bringing us some form of peace, as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-05-07, 08:36 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Meanwhile, in his spare time..."
What I find even more amazing is that nobody, atleast reports, don't like to mention positive things like this. Hell, even Obama's gas proposal makes much clearly more sense than going with that gas tax break.

I'm tired of the primaries, honestly. All it's doing is going to slightly slow down Obama's momentum as Hillary pulls him down with her, she's such a selfish, evil, kieniving bitch that only says what's popular with the people around her.

I doubt it will matter anyways, because when it's McCain vs. Obama there will be no contest, and lately you can tell that the republicans are honestly getting very scared and notice that Obama can easily defeat McCain in the general elecion

Good story K_A.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-05-07, 03:49 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "What I find even more amazing is that..."
I don't think this has gotten any coverage in the mainstream media, at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-05-09, 09:10 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't think this has gotten any..."
Hell here's Obama "in his spare time" bringing more-so peace between the US and Israel. Not that there isn't but he's renewing and honoring their country. Very good stuff, this man is definately a president I could see in the white house.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jATQU2qh1m4

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-05-09, 04:15 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hell here's Obama "in his spare time"..."
Well it seems pretty clear that, unless some freak accident happens, he's got the nomination. And it's pretty clear that he'll stomp McCain.

The only way I could see Obama not winning is if someone digs up some super-dirt on him or something. Like him punching a baby.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!