Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Need help!
Posted 2004-01-10, 09:33 PM
A friend got me a list with around 40 cd keys, working atm atleast, and some account to go with them. Well now that i know the acc and the cd-key is there some way to retrive the acc even tho i aint got the e-mail registration that is needed for to retrive an acc.

Il joust have to try the cd-keys now to see if they work
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nitrodox is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNitrodox is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nitrodox

Posted 2004-01-10, 09:35 PM in reply to Nitrodox's post "Need help!"
Well if you know the CDkey that an account was made with, and you use that as your CDkey, you can call blizz and tell them you forgot your pass, they will tell you to make a new account so they can check your CDkey and compare it to the lost account, and if it matches they will tell you the password(or something like that.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-11, 07:07 AM in reply to Nitrodox's post "Need help!"
Probably they wont help you.....but its worth trying
Do or do not, there is no try
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DirtZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDirtZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DirtZ

Posted 2004-01-11, 08:14 AM in reply to Nitrodox's post "Need help!"
hoped there was an easyer way, i mean around 30 acc takes time to recover that way
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nitrodox is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNitrodox is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nitrodox

Posted 2004-01-11, 08:44 AM in reply to Nitrodox's post "Need help!"
You could send them e-mails from a bunch of different accounts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-11, 09:34 AM in reply to Nitrodox's post "Need help!"
Blizzard has been extra lazy lately. Chances are they won't help you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped