Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning Insolence the right thing to do?

Posted 2004-01-10, 09:15 AM
I'm not happy with the decision that a member who DID use Zelaron to scam me is let back onto the boards to be able to scam more people. If he really want to clear his blackaned conscience, he should give my items back or be banned again. We don't want people like him making this board dangerous for everyone. I had to pay for trusting a high-poster on here, so he should undo his damage. Besides, I think stricter rules against scammers should be established to allow them to be banned in a lot less severe circumstances than this.
my account was stolen by insolence through his "pindle bot" msg me for screenshots of him admitting to it thx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
.sick is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between.sick is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

.sick

Posted 2004-01-10, 09:21 AM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
Eh, I agree that he should give .sick's items back for his stunt. Maybe it's just me, but it still feels like some people wanted him back for the sole purpose of being a high poster which isn't a good thing by any means.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-01-10, 09:35 AM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
We wanted him back because what he did was understandable, any person would do the same thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-10, 09:38 AM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
No, any person would not do the same thing. What he did was stupid.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-01-10, 09:39 AM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
and it was not for security b/c he wolda been installed on the bot already but he sent me 2 seperate files, and if it was security then that means he has acess to everyones account on the boards who trusted him and used his bot
my account was stolen by insolence through his "pindle bot" msg me for screenshots of him admitting to it thx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
.sick is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between.sick is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

.sick

Posted 2004-01-10, 10:02 AM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
Yea, but from what I hear you (.sick) threatend to give out insolence's bot. That wasn't right. Personally, if you were giving out something of mine that I had asked you not to give out, I would have done the same thing that insolence did. Now that it's all settled perhaps insolence should give you some items back, but I don't think he should've been permanently banned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-10, 10:08 AM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
i did not give the bot to anyone theres no proof of that so thats bullshit theres no proof i threatend to give the bot whos to say hes not fucking lying in his onw defense but i do have proof of himk stealing my shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

.sick

Posted 2004-01-10, 10:12 AM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
I would have done the same thing, the bot didn't work for you so all you did was complain and complain and threaten to give it out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-10, 10:15 AM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
got proof? of me complaining? and threatening to give it out?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

.sick

Posted 2004-01-10, 10:18 AM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
Diablo2 is like a big time bomb, Eventually everybody gets scammed once or twice.. The thing that makes you different from others is when you learn from your stupid mistakes like trusting a person on a forum. .Sick i feel sry for you but i also feel as if you were that stupid to trust Insolence then maybe you somewhat deserved to get your stuff stolen?
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-01-10, 10:22 AM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
b/c i came to this forum and trusted a high poster im stupid?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

.sick

Posted 2004-01-10, 10:28 AM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
So all of you want to let Insolence be around although he scammed a member and contacting him via the board? All rumors of this board having nothing to do with this was a major factor which caused him to be unbanned, but it's proved to be untrue.

Personally, I'd like to see Insolence undo his damages before we can move on. If not, maybe he will take advantage of some additional member in the future. The only proof of anything is still that Insolence scammed .sick, not of ANTHING bad .sick may or may not have done. It's all rumors so remain objective.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2004-01-10, 11:16 AM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
I just don't agree with anyone when they say that `Insolence` purposely and methodically used Zelaron to scam someone on Diablo. 1) He rarely even plays anymore, but rather he just keeps trying to perfect his bot for others to use. 2) I've given him my passwords to all my accounts way before any of this happened, and all my shit is sitting pretty. Which leads me to believe there is a lot more to this tale than is being reveiled. 3) I still trust him, and anyone that doesn't is just a paranoid punk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-01-10, 11:27 AM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
hey whale penis (thats what is name is on bnet) just drop the whole thing and forget about it, the more you do this the more you sound like a whiny little bitch, and maybe i shouldnt have given you that belt back
need a lod cdkey
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eellis2132

Posted 2004-01-10, 11:55 AM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
Honestly, the only possible reason i could see for banning me is if i contacted him through the board, but he contacted ME, about my clan, WAY before i started the bot.

Many people trust me with their accounts, eellis, titus, tony, lilmilla...

I am trustworthy, honorable person, I don't need proof that you did all those things, you TOLD eellis you gave it out, you TOLD me you were going to sell it.

I am not a liar, i did not decieve anyone about any of this, I did not 'admit' to stealing his account, I did not lie about it in the first place, nothing to 'admit'
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-01-10, 12:12 PM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
how am i fucking whining let me steal your fucking items you lil bitch and see that you wont be pissed off if he dosent play anymore then gimme my godman shit back or be fucking banned
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

.sick

Posted 2004-01-10, 12:37 PM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
.sick said:
how am i fucking whining let me steal your fucking items you lil bitch and see that you wont be pissed off if he dosent play anymore then gimme my godman shit back or be fucking banned
I don't see any proof whatsoever because I wasen't connected to this

but sick. that was stupid
If you love your items that much, isolate yourself and play by yourself. Don' talk to anyone about d2 and just play. Never sign onto zelaron just browse the forum as a visitor to get useful info. never post, chat, or do anything to get youself known. just play your lil diablo 2.
Thats a possible way to not get scammed by people on zelaron.

also you got involved in the first place so you have a lot of fault too.
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2004-01-10, 12:39 PM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
if my items got stolen i wouldnt care, i would just move on because its a game
need a lod cdkey
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eellis2132

Posted 2004-01-10, 12:40 PM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
He will not be banned again. He served his month banning already.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-01-10, 12:40 PM in reply to .sick's post "Insolence's punishment, Was unbanning..."
eellis its just a game? then why steal? give me my shit back dumb bitch if its that simple gimme my stuff back its only a game... and you can all sit here and say im being whiny and wehatever but if it was you youd be pissed and would want your shit back and him banned
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

.sick