Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Another GMail invite to give away
Posted 2004-08-24, 04:42 PM
If you want the invite, I demand a random haiku about massive/minor destruction. Best one wins it.

Go.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2004-08-24, 05:04 PM in reply to BlueCube's post "Another GMail invite to give away"
how are you getting the invites?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-08-24, 05:20 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "how are you getting the invites?"
there's rivers of flame
everything's now in chaos
how can we survive

i am one bored motherfucker.

Edit: 
edited for correction.

Last edited by symnzXx; 2004-08-24 at 06:42 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2004-08-24, 05:21 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "how are you getting the invites?"
Please please I want!

Wicked is the edge
That divides the human heart
From that which it loves
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-08-24, 05:23 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "Please please I want! Wicked is..."
Hades-Knight said:
Please please I want!

Wicked is the edge
That divides the human heart
From that which it loves
how is that destruction?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2004-08-24, 05:37 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "how is that destruction?"
It's not, it's stolen
I did a search on Google
It's the sixth one down.

http://whelan.neuro.mcw.edu/ocwh/inner_frame.html
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2004-08-24, 05:41 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "there's rivers of flame everything's..."
symnzXx said:
flowing rivers of fire
all of everything is gone
how will i survive

i am one bored motherfucker.

Watch your syllables.
First line has two too many -
Haiku's five-seven-five.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BlueCube

Posted 2004-08-24, 06:27 PM in reply to BlueCube's post starting "Watch your syllables. First line has..."
burn baby burn yeah
the buildings fall to rubble
watch the people die
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-08-24, 06:30 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "burn baby burn yeah the buildings fall..."
Here comes the water
people drowning and dieing
watch the city die
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-08-24, 06:32 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Here comes the water people drowning..."
tick tock goes the bomb
no one knows whats happening
tick boom goes teh bomb
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2004-08-24, 06:35 PM in reply to BlueCube's post starting "Watch your syllables. First line has..."
BlueCube said:
Watch your syllables.
First line has two too many -
Haiku's five-seven-five.
meh, i didnt count rivers as 2. my bad.. let me see if i can fix that up.

Edit: 
plagiarism should be grounds for automatic disqualification.

Last edited by symnzXx; 2004-08-24 at 06:37 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

symnzXx

Posted 2004-08-24, 06:52 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "meh, i didnt count rivers as 2. my..."
See the fire consume
See the fire destroy all life
See me burn to death
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-08-24, 07:55 PM in reply to BlueCube's post "Another GMail invite to give away"
Page can't be displayed
Retry.. F5.. check settings..
I hate AOL

Must destroy the disc
Take out my shotty.. it's time
Gonna bring the pain

One shot, two shots, more
Filled with holes, three new, one old
Take that, 56gay

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2004-08-24 at 08:18 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-08-24, 08:11 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Page can't be displayed Retry.. F5....."
GravitonSurge said:
Page can't be displayed
Retry.. F5.. check settings..
I hate AOL
you already got gmail....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-08-24, 08:18 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "you already got gmail...."
Made it a story
I don't have G-Mail anyway
Your ass speaks for you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-08-25, 05:23 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Made it a story I don't have G-Mail..."
So there's... four people that submitted at least one. (That wasn't stolen, I mean)

KagomJack:
See the fire consume
See the fire destroy all life
See me burn to death

---

Spector:
burn baby burn yeah
the buildings fall to rubble
watch the people die

---

symnzXx:
there's rivers of flame
everything's now in chaos
how can we survive

---

GravitonSurge:
One shot, two shots, more
Filled with holes, three new, one old
Take that, 56gay

---------------

Those are the ones that I like the best, for those two that had multiple entries.

Hmm.. going to be tough to decide - it's in favor of Grav at this point, since it involves destruction of AOL products, and that's tough to beat.

Though it may also have to do with the brilliant, non-enterable line "Your ass speaks for you". Oh well, I'll give it another few hours, I guess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BlueCube

Posted 2004-08-25, 07:21 AM in reply to BlueCube's post "Another GMail invite to give away"
Nuke at the stargate
Send it back to Ra's space ship
Kill the Goa'uld

Chased by angry Wraith
Command lowers the gate shield
Shots go through the gate

Fleet of Anubis
Come for the now-gone Tokra
Quick! Blow up the sun.

Last edited by WetWired; 2004-08-25 at 07:29 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-08-25, 08:41 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Nuke at the stargate Send it back to..."
Dammit, this is a tough chioce. I think GMan deserves GMail, but.. it's a STARGATE reference.

Hmm. Tiebreaker time. Wetwired vs. Grav - first one to PM me their EMail gets the invite..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BlueCube

Posted 2004-08-25, 09:05 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Nuke at the stargate Send it back to..."
WetWired, Stargate rocks!
I didn't think you watched it.
That is very cool.

I have GMail already anyway. It's nice, but I haven't figured out how to do the invites part. Ugh, time to watch more seasons. Don't they have huge DVD boxes with S1-7 in the US?

Rockets, explode now!
Eat hamsters for lunch today
Fruitcake and Earl Grey.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram

Last edited by Chruser; 2004-08-25 at 09:09 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-08-25, 09:10 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "WetWired, Stargate rocks! I didn't..."
Chruser said:
WetWired, Stargate rocks!
I didn't think you watched it.
That is very cool.

I have GMail already anyway. It's nice, but I haven't figured out how to do the invites part. Ugh, time to watch more seasons. Don't they have huge DVD boxes with S1-7 in the US?
Who can't love SG?
Atlantis any good? No cable.
Oh well. Download later.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav