Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

Cry unzipped demo
Posted 2007-04-05, 01:09 PM
looking for an unzipped demo so i can instal it on my college computer to get the reg code from the enternet and then copy and paste it on my own computer that does not have enternet is there anyway around this?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tisr Arbo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTisr Arbo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tisr Arbo

Posted 2007-04-05, 02:01 PM in reply to Tisr Arbo's post "unzipped demo"
Do you mean the legal RMXP?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-04-05, 02:36 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Do you mean the legal RMXP?"
As far as experience goes, I've never once had to use a serial key to get a copy of RMXP working - nor any other version of RM.

---

Talking about demo's and the like, I've still got to get to work on that tutorial for Nero.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-05, 02:42 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "As far as experience goes, I've never..."
Well, I think he means he has bought RMXP's register code, but cannot find RMXP itself.

http://www.download.com/RPG-Maker-XP...ml?tag=lst-0-1

for the legal demo. You put in your serial when it starts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-04-05, 03:04 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Well, I think he means he has bought..."
Ooooooh! H'interestink.

I might have to try that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-05, 04:34 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ooooooh! H'interestink. I might..."
=o It's 60 USD for the serial...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2007-04-05, 04:45 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "=o It's 60 USD for the serial..."
S'only £30. And bets that one can, shall we say, acquire a serial key by other means.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-06, 08:53 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "S'only £30. And bets that one can,..."
Lenny said:
S'only £30. And bets that one can, shall we say, acquire a serial key by other means.
Does that convert to $60???
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2007-04-07, 04:45 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Does that convert to $60???"
More or less. USed to be 75p to a dollar a few years ago, but now it's down to around 50p (50.6p, if you want to be a bit more accurate... though I'd love to see you cut a penny into 2/3. That'll be a job!).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-07, 04:53 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "More or less. USed to be 75p to a..."
The serials are logged on in a database, and you can only have one at a time that way. Believe me, I'd give you mine if it were going to work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2007-04-07, 04:56 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting ";) The serials are logged on in a..."
Never fear, for I shall find a way around it!

v1.02, right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-07, 04:57 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Never fear, for I shall find a way..."
Yup.

I'm gonna work on Nero's demo...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas