Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Fun Stuff.
Posted 2005-02-23, 04:51 PM
Not really. Just scheduled my eye surgery for May 3rd. How exciting. Oh well, gives me time to get a nervous and all worked about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2005-02-23, 05:24 PM in reply to khwiii's post "Fun Stuff."
what kind of eye surgery?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2005-02-23, 05:26 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "what kind of eye surgery?"
They are adjusting the muscles that move my eye around.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2005-02-23, 05:52 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "They are adjusting the muscles that..."
dang, hoping you would be getting like lasik so i could get some opinion/feedback on it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2005-02-23, 06:00 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "dang, hoping you would be getting like..."
Acutally... my mom got lasik. She loves it. Said it was th ebest thing she could have done.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

khwiii

Posted 2005-02-23, 08:09 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Acutally... my mom got lasik. She..."
I don't think I could handle the whole process behind it..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-02-23, 08:31 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I don't think I could handle the whole..."
what process? isn't it like really just quick and painless like a few minutes or something to do and your done but u have to wear sunglasses for awhile and thats it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2005-02-24, 10:48 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "what process? isn't it like really just..."
Well, the whole process of them numbing your eye, bracing your head so you can't move it, using this thing to keep your eye open, then seeing the knife going toward your eye to cut the top flap open so they can use the laser to correct it.

That is too much for me.. Freaky shit yo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-02-24, 10:49 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, the whole process of them numbing..."
That sounds...fun???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-24, 10:52 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That sounds...fun???"
Hmm, more like:

Death
Insanity
Scary
Freak-out
Fuck it...

They are more like it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2005-02-24, 01:18 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Hmm, more like: Death Insanity..."
Just get drunk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2005-02-24, 01:32 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Hmm, more like: Death Insanity..."
Or they could do intralasik (no blade).
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob