Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post ah fuck it
Posted 2003-07-24, 06:03 PM
some1 got into my zela account and well pretty much went crazy on spam and the such so i guess im now banned or something lol ah fuck that sucks oh well
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-07-24, 06:06 PM in reply to zagggon's post "ah fuck it"
Seems like you did not get banned.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-24, 06:07 PM in reply to zagggon's post "ah fuck it"
yea but knowing that some1 has access to your account is not a fun thing
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-07-24, 06:09 PM in reply to zagggon's post "ah fuck it"
I don't like your avatar, even though it suits you quite well.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-24, 06:12 PM in reply to zagggon's post "ah fuck it"
zagggon said:
yea but knowing that some1 has access to your account is not a fun thing
Why don't you just change your password?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2003-07-24, 06:13 PM in reply to zagggon's post "ah fuck it"
i think that it was shinto who got into my account or chruser gave some1 permission to or he did himself. when i asked him he just said i changed your sig and then i was like why and he said nothing....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-07-24, 06:43 PM in reply to zagggon's post "ah fuck it"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-07-24, 06:44 PM in reply to zagggon's post "ah fuck it"
OMG BAN HIM!! he h5xes accoutns..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-07-24, 06:46 PM in reply to zagggon's post "ah fuck it"
zagggon, I'm sure Chruser wouldn't do such a thing. Like someone else explained already, just change your password.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-24, 06:47 PM in reply to zagggon's post "ah fuck it"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-07-24, 06:52 PM in reply to zagggon's post "ah fuck it"
u oversexd spam monkey
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-07-24, 06:56 PM in reply to zagggon's post "ah fuck it"
i cant they changed my pass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-07-24, 06:57 PM in reply to zagggon's post "ah fuck it"
All passwords are encrypted with a MD5 key. That means they're extremely difficult to crack, and no, I don't have access to tehm, nor does any of the other admins. Considering the "user" of the zagggon account was using the same IP address to perform the attack as the one that was used for your account signup, it must have been the doing of your computer.

That pretty much leaves three options:

1) A friend of yours "borrowed" your computer and caused some havoc.
2) You got remote controlled by a trojan similar to Netbus.
3) YOU did it, and is trying to avoid the blame by thoroughly planning everything in detail, and expecting us (the staff) to believe in your roleplay of innocence.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2003-07-24, 07:00 PM in reply to zagggon's post "ah fuck it"
OWNED by the Chrusemeister!

zagggon, that was either a pathetic attempt to bamboozle people, or you have some gay friends... Err, or both.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-24, 07:00 PM in reply to zagggon's post "ah fuck it"
i'll try to crakc ur pass...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2003-07-24, 07:07 PM in reply to zagggon's post "ah fuck it"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-07-24, 07:09 PM in reply to zagggon's post "ah fuck it"
are u serious?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2003-07-24, 07:11 PM in reply to zagggon's post "ah fuck it"
btw look at the Official Salution Thread, it has 1337 views
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2003-07-24, 07:33 PM in reply to zagggon's post "ah fuck it"
Thats almost interesting.... but yeah... zagggon,
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-24, 08:05 PM in reply to zagggon's post "ah fuck it"
ok i dont fucking know how to insert some fucking flash that crashes ppl or whatever the fuck the guy did that was on my account. chruser the 2nd thing you said is i think what happened to me. i really dont know how to operate a trojan or anything similar so call me a fucking liar but i swear i didnt do whatever this guy did if that makes any sense at all
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon