Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post I'm going to the bathroom!
Posted 2003-07-23, 01:34 AM
And I'm gonna take a big Slaynish... ahhhh.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-23, 01:35 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "I'm going to the bathroom!"
Im headed to the bathroom and im gona play with adrenachromes roxxor...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-07-23, 01:36 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "I'm going to the bathroom!"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-07-23, 02:54 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "I'm going to the bathroom!"
Awwww... I just The1'd all over myself.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-07-23, 03:00 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "I'm going to the bathroom!"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-07-23, 03:02 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "I'm going to the bathroom!"
Mehh can there be two metaphors for shit? I just let a big zagggon go
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-23, 08:28 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "I'm going to the bathroom!"
I shot WetWired all over my stomach last night
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-07-23, 09:26 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "I'm going to the bathroom!"
`Insolence` said:
Mehh can there be two metaphors for shit? I just let a big zagggon go
Shit, crap, poop, dung, excrement, feces, stool... the list goes on... of course there can be more than one.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-07-23, 09:34 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "I'm going to the bathroom!"
Xenn said:

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-23, 09:44 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "I'm going to the bathroom!"
i do not like this thread
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-07-23, 10:16 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "I'm going to the bathroom!"
talking about a crapper, someone crapped up a big one right next to the door because that someone didn't have the keys, now there is like 15 people there trying to figure out who did it...........................sick, i can smell it from here !!!!!!

anyone ELSE have crap stories?? :-P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-07-23, 10:50 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "I'm going to the bathroom!"
There was an outhouse in the middle of the woods, it had crap piled higher than the toilet seat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-07-23, 11:28 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "I'm going to the bathroom!"
that is really hard to read concidering i am eating my breakfast right now !!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-07-23, 02:27 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "I'm going to the bathroom!"
Nothign worse than a stupid kid who craps on the pool =(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-07-23, 02:33 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "I'm going to the bathroom!"
Knight-Rider said:
Nothign worse than a stupid kid who craps on the pool =(
if you see a kid do that, PLEASE make sure yoiu hit him in the head !!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

J_iceman

Posted 2003-07-23, 04:40 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "I'm going to the bathroom!"
Adrenachrome said:
Xenn said:

Those are mighty big letters.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-23, 11:51 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "I'm going to the bathroom!"
Eddie_Perez said:

Those are mighty big letters.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-07-23, 11:52 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "I'm going to the bathroom!"
Edit: 
I hate scrolling
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.

Last edited by Xenn; 2003-07-24 at 09:26 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-07-24, 03:11 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "I'm going to the bathroom!"
omg, th4+ W4S +ot4LLY uN35e5ARY, j00 5H0uLD b3 84NNEd!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-24, 08:46 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "I'm going to the bathroom!"
Argh

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence