Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

View Poll Results: The worst console of all time is...?
3DO 5 45.45%
Atari Jaguar 2 18.18%
The Power Glove 1 9.09%
Sega Staurn, Sega CD 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Post The worst console of all time
Posted 2003-07-24, 10:43 PM
What's the worst? Which console just made you say "shit" Poll and post now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-07-24, 11:04 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The worst console of all time"
Sega master system.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-24, 11:06 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The worst console of all time"
dont you mean sega 'DC'?
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-07-24, 11:08 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The worst console of all time"
Sega DC? No, I'm pretty sure it's Sega CD, and I was talking about the Sega Master System.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-24, 11:14 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The worst console of all time"
Hmmm. Maybe a sup mod or admin could edit the poll to add "other"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-07-24, 11:16 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The worst console of all time"
no really. I just wanted to see if it was CD or if you've misspelled it. you know, seeing as how you were never really the sharpest tool in the shed.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-07-24, 11:21 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The worst console of all time"
Now, now. Is there any call for hostillity?

I HATE 3DO!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-07-24, 11:28 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The worst console of all time"
I don't see how power glove could be considered a console, if anything it's a handheld, and I didn't know it was a system in the first place, I thought it was a controller for the NES?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-24, 11:32 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The worst console of all time"
Power Glove is a controller for NES and it fucking OWNS.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-24, 11:37 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The worst console of all time"
Yeah... I noticed that too. So sup mod or admin just replace power glove with other and no harm done.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-07-24, 11:39 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The worst console of all time"
I never used one, I have an NES, maybe I'll see if I can e-bay one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-24, 11:49 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The worst console of all time"
VIRTUAL BOY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-07-24, 11:54 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The worst console of all time"
The Power Glove was a peripheral, and it sucked. The worst console ever was 3DO. What a ridiculous hunk of crap.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-07-25, 12:36 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The worst console of all time"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-07-25, 12:49 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The worst console of all time"
Dreamcast was shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-07-25, 01:01 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The worst console of all time"
Dreamcast was the shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-25, 04:15 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The worst console of all time"
The only good thing that came from Dreamcast were a few cool games that have now been improved and ported to the Gamecube. Oh, and Soul Calibur was badass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-07-25, 05:24 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The worst console of all time"
I guess the power glove.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-07-25, 08:29 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The worst console of all time"
Raziel said:
The Power Glove was a peripheral, and it sucked. The worst console ever was 3DO. What a ridiculous hunk of crap.
Did you ever see that show that was a bout a kid being in video games? He used the power glove. PWN.

Also, if you didn't like it, you probably couldn't harness or control the awesome power of the beast. That's probably the reason.

I'd have to say the worst console ever would be the Virtual Boy. I played it for probably 2 hours and had to stop because of a massive headache.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-25, 08:55 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The worst console of all time"
I thought the virtual boy was considered a hand-held?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!