Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2002-08-27, 06:56 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Is 2pac alive"
Remember all that shit about East Coast vs West Coast? That was funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-08-27, 07:03 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Is 2pac alive"
Quote:
Originally posted by Sirpullido
Who the fuck are those guys? remember i died September 13, 1996, so I'm not keen on that gayshit u guys watch on T.V.
I'll come to your funeral 6 years ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-08-27, 07:09 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Is 2pac alive"
bring me flowers...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-08-27, 08:32 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Is 2pac alive"
Quote:
Originally posted by NonGayMan
Maybe he faked his death so he could kill Biggie Smalls and never get caught.
It's possible. In fact if u have his greatest hits put in cd1 and listen to the third song called god bless the dead. His first words of the song are (I'll blank out the cursin cuz i dont know what the rules are in this forum) "Rest in peace to my muthaf***a biggie smalls. Personally i dont think if he even was alive he woulda killed biggie thuogh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2002-09-01, 09:04 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Is 2pac alive"
not aany more
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DRK_SORC is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDRK_SORC is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DRK_SORC

Posted 2003-07-21, 05:10 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Is 2pac alive"
that sucks that both rappers 2pac and biggie had to die !! thay where the only ones that made good songs

who do you prefer 2 pac, 50cent, or biggie??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-07-21, 06:24 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Is 2pac alive"
Why would you bring up a thread thats almost a year old?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2003-07-21, 06:28 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Is 2pac alive"
I think he wants to be re-banned...

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-21, 08:37 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Is 2pac alive"
You could just dig up his grave, do some DNA testing. But oh no! Grave digging is somehow wrong...!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-07-24, 04:18 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Is 2pac alive"
He doesn't have a grave, he was cremated. And no, Tupac Shakar is dead. If you look hard enough, you can find pictures of him dead in a federal morgue. That's not my thing though, so I won't even bother. And whoever posted that list of conspiracies.. fuck you! Fucking freaky shit...

Last edited by symnzXx; 2003-07-31 at 08:52 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2003-07-24, 05:56 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Is 2pac alive"
please... if you want to say fuck just say it. dont wuss out like a little kid and throw in a couple of * or # or whatever. you have the POWER.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-08-02, 08:08 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Is 2pac alive"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-08-02, 08:14 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Is 2pac alive"
2pac changed his name to macavelli right before he died and macavelli faked his death many times. He also studied alot of macavelli's philosophies and he said that the best ways to escape from your enemies is to fake your death.So yes i do think he is still alive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MarkiX

Posted 2003-08-02, 08:54 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Is 2pac alive"
I can't believe I missed this thread. 2pac was one of the only rappers I liked. And the truth is pretty clear. Tupac is coming back. It's all based around "the seven day theory", and Makaveli's theories. It's either this year or next year.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-08-03, 10:16 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Is 2pac alive"
well...according to the 7 day theory and what ppl have elaborated on that tupac is supposed to come back 7 years after his death...which would be september 13 this year. Also...i did read the prince by makavelli and ive done some research on machiavelli...in the prince it didn't say nething about faking his death...maybe in another book it did or something but not in the prince. Also on the websites i looked up about niccolo machiavelli i haven't found that he ever faked his death...in fact he was stuck in prison for a large part of his life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-08-04, 05:42 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Is 2pac alive"
I wonder if he would be as popular if he did, come back...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-08-04, 08:52 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Is 2pac alive"
it'd probably make him more popular for pulling off a stunt like that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-08-04, 09:03 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Is 2pac alive"
He'd own that homo, 50 cent, in record sales easily.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-08-04, 09:08 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Is 2pac alive"
Strider Fury said:
please... if you want to say fuck just say it. dont wuss out like a little kid and throw in a couple of * or # or whatever. you have the POWER.
that post is over a year old and it was copied and pasted

and yea...i dont think 50 cent is yet at the level of 2pac or biggie
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-08-04, 09:42 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Is 2pac alive"
he's at the eminem level
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez