Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: How many people are on your ignore list?
0 - I love everybody! 13 76.47%
1 - I just can't stand _____. 1 5.88%
2 - There are flaws in every community. 0 0%
3 - Some people's opinions I simply don't wish to read. 1 5.88%
4 - I love skipping over spam. 1 5.88%
More than 4. 1 5.88%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Post Are you making use of the ignore feature?
Posted 2003-07-22, 10:02 PM
I have just recently found the novelty of the ignore feature. You don't have to listen to the rambling bullshit of anybody you don't want to.

Currently on my ignore list are: The1, Kali, and ouroboros

Are you using it? If so, who are you using the device on?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-22, 10:08 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Are you making use of the ignore..."
Zagggon was on my ignore list, but somehow I got him off it. I don't think anyone else has made it to my ignore list.....wait...aggrwarter whatever. I put him on the list for testing.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-22, 10:09 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Are you making use of the ignore..."
I don't ahve anyone right now, but my options are ouroboros and Kobogen right now. If they persist to get under my skin with their pointless, boring posts in the FF, they will be there soon enough.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-22, 10:10 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Are you making use of the ignore..."
ouroboros
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-22, 10:11 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Are you making use of the ignore..."
i dont have anybody on it i would go crazy not seeing certain posts
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-07-22, 10:11 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Are you making use of the ignore..."
No one, because I can still see that they posted

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Senesia said:
Zagggon was on my ignore list, but somehow I got him off it. I don't think anyone else has made it to my ignore list.....wait...aggrwarter whatever. I put him on the list for testing.
I forgot about arggy. I would have put him on my ignore list had I known about it before he got banned.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-22, 10:23 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Are you making use of the ignore..."
Umm cancle that i love everyone bs, i banned d3v vicious milita, and zagggon

I dont really care about vicious milita its just hes 50/50 spam and not spam i'd rather see less spam.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-07-22, 10:26 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Are you making use of the ignore..."
You banned them?
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-22, 10:27 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Are you making use of the ignore..."
Slaynish, just in case he posts one of his mom's dildos again.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-07-22, 10:30 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Are you making use of the ignore..."
lol i ment ignore lol i wish i could ban them
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-07-22, 10:30 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Are you making use of the ignore..."
no one...*sigh* I'm a lova
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-07-22, 10:36 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Are you making use of the ignore..."
ah good freedom from slaynishes pathetic excuse for a comeback
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-07-22, 10:40 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Are you making use of the ignore..."
I picked 0, even if i hate the person, I rather be able to hear em, if I dont like the first 2-3 things they say I skip the post
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-07-22, 10:41 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Are you making use of the ignore..."
I don't ignore anyone cause the MAN says I have to do my job.

[23:31] XennXI: can i take a break?
[14:07] Zelaron: no*
[21:11] XennXI: ouch
[21:11] Zelaron: that's about right
[21:08] Zelaron: wahaha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-07-22, 10:41 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Are you making use of the ignore..."
I love to see everyone make an ass out of themselves.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-23, 06:42 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Are you making use of the ignore..."
Ugh, well, I've added ouroboros finally. It's posts are beyond repair, annoyance, and bring out pure boredom.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-23, 09:56 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Are you making use of the ignore..."
i like number 4.... I love skipping over spam.

i have no one in my ignore list for i STILL do not know how to use it!!!! (i dont even know how to open a thread yet!!! but i will!!)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-07-23, 10:01 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Are you making use of the ignore..."
First off, you're in a thread... Do you mean make a thead? You go to the forum and click the "New Thread" button. It's in the top right hand corner in Ocean, but I don't know with Synthesis, and I don't feel like checking. It's pretty self explanitory from there.

Also, to add someone to your ignore list, go to their profile and click "Add ______ to your ignore list." It's on the bottom right in Ocean.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-23, 10:11 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Are you making use of the ignore..."
what is that "style" thing anyways?? does it matter?? is there a "thread" that shows everything that i need to know?? thank you again mr. bob for clearing things up again !!! i just want to know the full capacity of what i can do. (i want to post a pic also, ya know)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman