Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

I dont know what to do.
Posted 2005-12-01, 08:18 PM
For once, this story isnt about how i'm sad about some girl. It does include the same girl, but this time she's the one im worried about hurting.

Lauren (we'll use the common pro-noun, 'her') and Derek, a really good friend of mine were dating(only bcus i hooked them up). They broke up. Then i get all this info about how lauren's 'obsessed' with me. Here's some quotes she said to Derek(they r good close friends now)

"He likes more prep-type girls right? I want to 2 more prep(shes like the 'punk' type). I want to be nick's perfect girl. I want to do whatever to make him love me."

or how about we were at lunch and i was sitting 2 tables away from her with my home-niggaz and she told her friends(girls)

"I can hear his voice from over here 'oh my god'"

The thing is, i told some friends im gona ask her out tomorrow.

Guess what happened tonight? I went to jennas, me and jenna gots some history too, we've almost done everything but sex, but me and her didnt do nothin tonight. Her friend Julia came over. So, me and Julia layed together for a while, i had my hands on her and then eventually went under her shirt then she hinted that she wanted me to go down her pants and i did but thats besides the point entirely... So anyways to make a long story short, If i go out with lauren, that means Jenna and Julia will maybe not be again for me. She thinks im gona ask her out tomorrow cus we're going to the movies, and I told her "i have something really important to ask you", i told her that when I actually wanted to go out with her though. This was before tonight, and before I asked her to the movies and she said that she'd rather go to the dance with her friend Courtney. Totally blew me out of the water, becuase usually you do stuff with the person you are trying to impresss. Also, yesterday she was freaking me out too saying all that stuff how she wants to change for me. I've gone pretty far with her but it seems the more I hang out with other girls the more it seems like nothing even happened between us.

I seriously dont know what to do. Any suggestions would be quite helpful.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-12-01, 08:20 PM in reply to slaynish's post "I dont know what to do."
Seriously -- what the fuck kind of kids are you guys? You're 13! Stop playing with each other's genitalia until it's matured a bit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-12-01, 09:38 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Seriously -- what the fuck kind of kids..."
Lol slaynish makes one of these threads every month....hes going in the right direction though, I suggets you ignore Lauren for a lil bit....if you tell her u like her right off the bat she will loose the ilusion she has of you and that would be it....make her chase u for a lil longer then at the least expecte dmoment strike. GOGOGO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-12-01, 09:50 PM in reply to slaynish's post "I dont know what to do."
Dude what the fuck really man I'm tired of reading your little preteen erotic stories and shit, are you trying to brag or something?

Whatev, I'm gonna log out again. Bye!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-12-01, 10:12 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Dude what the fuck really man I'm tired..."
Well, let me anaylize this a bit for you KA.

I say she likes me and wants to go out, and I dont exactly like her at the moment.

For you to completly solve my problem, I thought I should give you the most information. You are already aware of what Laurne and I had in the past, so let ssay I said

"I've been hanging out with jenna and julia a little and doing some things" Most likely, people would tell me to just go back with lauren becuase the other two are teases. If i tell you that they are willing to basically put-out as much as the other one, then that changes shit. I'm not worried about phyiscal things, im worried about hurting feelings. Anywhere I turn i'm going to get my sexx0r on, so why would I care? Also, perhaps I should just seperate myself from you? The thanks I get over the thing's and respect I've shown you over the years really shows your true side. Perhaps you should stop being so damned selfish and try to see the big picture here. I'm asking for help, not for you to tell me that I'm fucking stupid. I've been getting enough shit like that lately, so kindly, shut the fuck up. I've sat thru you're retarted stories of how you and your fucking bitches have got you in a twist, so i expect you do the same for me. To end this on a pleasant note, if you fucking have something to say to me i'd appreciate it if you stayed on the topic of the thread. Notice "Help".

Grav- It happens all over the world. Telling me to stop is like telling a 6 year old's balls to drop. It just wont happen.

Hades- I think thats what I'm gonna do. I dont like playing with her emotions but for some reason I feel like this is the best option.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-12-01, 10:22 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Well, let me anaylize this a bit for..."
I really have no advice for you though. It seems too ridiculous. Good luck anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-12-02, 12:00 AM in reply to slaynish's post "I dont know what to do."
Hey Slaynish tell the next one that you wanna put it in her butt.....

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2005-12-02, 01:49 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Hey Slaynish tell the next one that you..."
I didn't read any of this bs, but I am going to say go ahead and eat some rat poison. I think that will solve all of your problems.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Bon Clay

Posted 2005-12-02, 04:44 AM in reply to Bon Clay's post starting "I didn't read any of this bs, but I am..."
Bon Clay said:
I didn't read any of this bs, but I am going to say go ahead and eat some rat poison. I think that will solve all of your problems.
[Peter] That's the smartest thing I've ever heard anyone say.... ever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2005-12-03, 03:18 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "[Peter] That's the smartest thing I've..."
Do her til she's pregnant then hit the road, Jack.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-03, 04:27 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Do her til she's pregnant then hit the..."
Then get fucked with 200k + dollars worth of child support for 18 years.

NTS V_V, bad idea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-12-03, 06:39 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Then get fucked with 200k + dollars..."
Yea I know, it was bad advice. I hope he didn't listen to me ...oh no ...WHAT DID I DO!?!!? Keep a few morning after pills on hand I guess :P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-03, 08:26 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea I know, it was bad advice. I hope..."
i didnt read anything that DV posted but the replies probably say it all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-12-03, 05:32 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i didnt read anything that DV posted..."
DV? I was thinking you were refering to D3v but maybe I got it wrong .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-03, 10:30 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "DV? I was thinking you were refering..."
Keep it in ur pants, dude. All your doing is reinforcing, not only hers, but your insecurities and lusts based on shit u see on TV or hear in songs. I don't want to diss the mainstream, but it happens alot. I could just be what
you see around you.

Stop allowing media or your friends to influence your life. Trust me, it might be fun if you actually know what the hell your really doing to urself. There is a reason that your parents tell you not to have sex. It's to protect you. You know what STD's are? You sleep around with too many people or just the wrong person you wish you didn't. You get a girl pregnant, you'll regret it for 18+ years. 1 out of 9 condoms fail.

Don't take my for a goody-two-shoes, I've done my share of stupid kid shit too. But at 16 I know and can control what the fuck I'm doing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G