Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Marijuana Alternatives
Posted 2003-08-08, 11:52 PM
Gonda --??? **Main Ingredients: Lactuca virosa, Nepeta cataria, Turnera diffusa, Scutellaria laterifolia

Salvia Divinorum--- I've heard it makes you "trip" for a good 12-24 minutes and then puts you in a long "stoned" state.

Wacky Weed--???

Has anyone ever tried any of these? I need an opinion b4 I buy any of this. The Salvia sounds sweet, it was on this site www.thesedrugs.com and they gave it good props, but I guess they took it off yesterday...its supposably illegal in Australlia now...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2003-08-08, 11:56 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Marijuana Alternatives"
Salvia is a flower.. It isn't illegal, I grew like 1000 of them in horticulture this year.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-09, 12:02 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "Marijuana Alternatives"
Do you live in Australia?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2003-08-09, 12:08 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "Marijuana Alternatives"
No. I don't think you want to smoke salvia though, you'd probably die. I believe salvia is a form of oregano(I could be wrong, I didn't really pay much attention.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-09, 12:12 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "Marijuana Alternatives"
How's about catnip? LOL.
or you could go with the flow and try some banana leafs.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-08-09, 12:18 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "Marijuana Alternatives"
Why not just smoke marijuana?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-09, 12:30 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "Marijuana Alternatives"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-08-09, 12:47 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "Marijuana Alternatives"
Actually.. salvia is the safest drug.. other than the fact that if you have a super bad trip you can be terrified and have total deep panick.. but other than that it is safe.. the problem with that is that it doesnt feel like being stoned at ALL!.. its just like being put inside a trance where anything can happen, time isnt the same, you dont think the same but all while ur in the trip u usually forget u took salvia and wierd things just start happening like you find urself in some childhood memories or something.

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-08-09, 01:13 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "Marijuana Alternatives"
Woah dude, that sounds cool as hell, whew, sweet, sounds sorta like mushrooms, but mushrooms you smoke, but its different, mushrooms just make it look like stuff is running around and usually bright weird colors,( but I don't do drugs.)

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-08-09, 01:57 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "Marijuana Alternatives"
i actually reccomend everyone in this forum to try pot :P and support it when elections wether it should be legal or not come because.. it is infact a very very safe drug! safer than cigarettes.. actually cigarettes are dangerous but.. heres a FACT

thers have been no marijuana only related deaths in the world!

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-08-09, 02:38 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "Marijuana Alternatives"
People thinkin they can fly, and jumping out of windows?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-08-09, 03:35 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "Marijuana Alternatives"
HELL NO! tahts with acid!! not pot! pot is just... when u take it u feel different and think different.. u might hallucinate just a tiny bit but thats usually just close eyed patterns and colors who.. correspond with sounds that are around u... but hell no.. nobody thinks they can fly on pot.. you might pretend you are and run around with ur arms extended but thats only if ur super wrecked hehe.. but... its safe..

basically what pot does is tickles brain receptors and makes u think ur having fun even if ur sitting down staring at a wall.. believe it or not lol.. staring at a wall can be the funnest thing in the world lol

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-08-09, 04:25 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "Marijuana Alternatives"
salvia is a stepping stone to heroin, dont support terrorists, GG???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-08-09, 05:00 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "Marijuana Alternatives"
There's been no marijuana related deaths because people dont smoke them as much as cigerates. But one joint is like 6 cigs put together.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-08-09, 06:48 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "Marijuana Alternatives"
Fucking drugies... Educated druggies, i'll give you that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-08-09, 07:31 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "Marijuana Alternatives"
I'm sure they all started by peer pressure, I mean, what fucking reason do you have to use drugs? Fuck, you want to experiance something new,go ride down a mountain side on a bike at 25+ mph, god, its sooooo fucking scary, that fact that you could lose control and blam. Thats all the rush I need. w00t for adrenaline!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-08-09, 07:44 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "Marijuana Alternatives"
If I want an adrenaline rush i'll fall down the stairs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-08-09, 07:49 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "Marijuana Alternatives"
Actually, probably the best feeling is being dead scared. One time I was about 10 and I lived in an apartment, I heard some noise outside, so I looked through the little eye hole thing on the door, and I could swear I saw like some sort of fuking gremlin or something, I was dead scared the whole night since I was alone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-08-09, 01:33 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Marijuana Alternatives"
EX-Mania said:

basically what pot does is tickles brain receptors and makes u think ur having fun even if ur sitting down staring at a wall.. believe it or not lol.. staring at a wall can be the funnest thing in the world lol
Cig. mess up your lung, and Pot mess up your brain. Mmm should I chose my brain or my lung
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-08-09, 05:09 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Marijuana Alternatives"
Pot doesnt mess up ur brain! it makes u spaced out for a few days if ur a heavy smoker but if u stop a few days after ull be fine again! and ur not even that spaced out !..

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

EX-Mania