Post Free fun mmorpg

Posted 2003-10-03, 12:50 AM
check this out sucka:
http://www.conqueronline.com/
http://www.muonline.com/
http://www.monsterandme.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gpkyo

Posted 2003-10-03, 08:22 AM in reply to gpkyo's post "Free fun mmorpg"
I like M&M, the others I haven't tried before.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-10-03, 12:58 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "Free fun mmorpg"
played all of them. and good luck playing mu online considering its completely korean.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-10-03, 11:46 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "Free fun mmorpg"
ahah obivously u don't know anything oct 6 english patch is coming out
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gpkyo

Posted 2003-10-04, 12:17 AM in reply to gpkyo's post "Free fun mmorpg"
And you obviously don't know anything about the game sucking like shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-10-04, 06:07 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "Free fun mmorpg"
i haven't played the game so I wouldn't know besides why are u calling the game shit? are u korean have u played it? it's payed per month for koreans and u need a korean residence number so i don't think u played it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gpkyo

Posted 2003-10-04, 06:25 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "Free fun mmorpg"
hey fuck head, i've played the chinese version, dumbass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-10-05, 08:07 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "Free fun mmorpg"
well thats your opinion i have nothing to say to that, but alot of people think it was fun.... or else why the hell would they pay to play?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gpkyo

Posted 2003-10-05, 08:54 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "Free fun mmorpg"
if you have to pay then why is the title of this thread

"Free fun mmorpg"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-10-05, 09:53 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "Free fun mmorpg"
gpkyo said:
it's payed per month for koreans
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-10-05, 09:55 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "Free fun mmorpg"
gpkyo said:
well thats your opinion i have nothing to say to that, but alot of people think it was fun.... or else why the hell would they pay to play?
YOUR SIG SUCKS ASS
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-10-05, 09:57 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "Free fun mmorpg"
Owned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-10-05, 10:10 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "Free fun mmorpg"
gpkyo said:
For every game people will pay,
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-10-06, 01:06 AM in reply to gpkyo's post "Free fun mmorpg"
i meant monthly (which doesn't seem logical to me) if u don't know about the game.... and wtf is this clown coming up with a sig similiar to mine and calling me names.... (own this nub, you probaly just used a vcd cutter and did nothing else to improve it from what i can see)

Last edited by gpkyo; 2003-10-06 at 01:25 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gpkyo

Posted 2003-10-06, 01:13 AM in reply to gpkyo's post "Free fun mmorpg"
It is still true, (what Randuin said) for every game, no matter for bad it is, people will still pay for it monthly and play it.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-10-06, 01:21 AM in reply to gpkyo's post "Free fun mmorpg"
yea but your not getting it.... the game has to been so good that it'll make u continue to play it anyway possible... and a large majority of asians are playing it... I really don't understand how u can play a game u hate or sucks when theres a better one out...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gpkyo

Posted 2003-10-06, 08:16 AM in reply to gpkyo's post "Free fun mmorpg"
you've got to be kidding me. you're a complete moron. there are about fucking 50 MMORPGS in asia, and every game there's about way more than 1 million playing, MU currently standing at the very bottom, u can't compare two different markets fuckhead

EDIT:

On that sig comment, you have got to be kidding me. You have no idea how long it took me for to blend it so it looks like a continual motion. A clown? Try saying that koreans you fucked up junior

Last edited by Randuin; 2003-10-06 at 08:22 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-10-07, 07:16 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "Free fun mmorpg"
if your so right about yourself then explain this why is the mu server jack packed right now? and i didn't say it was the best game i just said it's free and great for a free game right now. i wonder about the intellegence of the moderators and u set a low standard starting an arguement like this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gpkyo

Posted 2003-10-07, 08:43 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "Free fun mmorpg"
Because it's new and white people simply have no idea what a GOOD mmorpg is
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-10-07, 09:19 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "Free fun mmorpg"
gpkyo said:
and wtf is this clown coming up with a sig similiar to mine and calling me names.... (own this nub, you probaly just used a vcd cutter and did nothing else to improve it from what i can see)
Yeah, okay. Are you talking about me? If so, you can proceed to shove your foot up your ass, because your "ADGIF" shit aint flying with me.

What the hell is that? Are you saying that you 'improved' that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav