Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Bring back post count subtitles.
Posted 2008-04-29, 01:52 PM
What ever happened to the subtitles that were associated with post count? A couple I remember were "imp" and "I can count." I say we should bring these back, they were fun

We could still keep the custom subtitles.. just make it an option or something?

Anyway, we should definitely bring 'em back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-29, 02:00 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Bring back post count subtitles."
-Spector- said:
What ever happened to the subtitles that were associated with post count? A couple I remember were "imp" and "I can count." I say we should bring these back, they were fun

We could still keep the custom subtitles.. just make it an option or something?

Anyway, we should definitely bring 'em back.
/signed and repped.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-04-29, 02:01 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Bring back post count subtitles."
Got my vote too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-04-29, 02:02 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Got my vote too."
Great idea, x3

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-04-29, 02:02 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Bring back post count subtitles."
Never saw them. I guess I come after their disappearance. But I would like to see what they are like.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-04-29, 02:03 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Great idea, x3"
Fifthed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-29, 03:09 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Bring back post count subtitles."
They're long gone. We have no record of what most of them were. Besides that, it encourages spamming.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-04-29, 03:12 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "They're long gone. We have no record..."
So do a lot of things. But still, even if they are long gone. Make up new ones.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-04-29, 03:12 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "They're long gone. We have no record..."
Lame.

If they're long gone, let's just make a new list? It would be fun
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-29, 03:36 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "They're long gone. We have no record..."
WetWired said:
They're long gone. We have no record of what most of them were. Besides that, it encourages spamming.
You say it encourages spamming, I say it adds another incentive to posting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-04-29, 04:14 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You say it encourages spamming, I say..."
If it does cause spam, you can always make a custom post subtitle. Also, there could be one for those in the non-postcount group. This seems poll worth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-29, 05:28 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "If it does cause spam, you can always..."
Who wants to make the poll?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-04-29, 05:56 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Who wants to make the poll?"
I'll do the honors.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-