Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

MXC (Most Extreme Elimination Challange)
Posted 2004-05-08, 09:36 PM
Does anyone watch it? In the US its on Spike TV. Its just alot of Chinese or Japanese people doing funny stunts. If you live in the US, try watching it. Its halarious.

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2004-05-08, 09:52 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "MXC (Most Extreme Elimination Challange)"
They had a 14-hour marathon on SpikeTV on April Fool's Day.

I watch it when I can.

Edit: They're Japanese.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-08, 10:05 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "They had a 14-hour marathon on SpikeTV..."
LOL Anyways its great.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2004-05-08, 10:14 PM in reply to Arbitus's post starting "LOL Anyways its great."
People that watch-and enjoy-that show are probably those same people I always hate on forums.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-05-08, 10:21 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "People that watch-and enjoy-that show..."
...lol...heh, I love that show...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arbitus

Posted 2004-05-08, 10:39 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "People that watch-and enjoy-that show..."
I suppose this would be a bad time to ask you to make me an avatar?

j/k
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-08, 11:56 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I suppose this would be a bad time to..."
Your talking to GravitonSurge right?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arbitus

Posted 2004-05-09, 12:07 AM in reply to Arbitus's post starting "Your talking to GravitonSurge right?"
It's funny if you watch it without sound and sometimes the audio is funny but not often.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-05-09, 12:28 AM in reply to Arbitus's post starting "Your talking to GravitonSurge right?"
Yes.

Stupid 10 character minimum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-09, 01:13 AM in reply to Arbitus's post "MXC (Most Extreme Elimination Challange)"
I've only seen like 4 of them... one with Tony Hawk... crazy asians are so funny
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-05-09, 10:12 AM in reply to Arbitus's post "MXC (Most Extreme Elimination Challange)"
It's one of my favorite shows. Watching people hurt themselves in unusual ways is funny...when it's not you, that is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-05-09, 11:29 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "It's one of my favorite shows. ^_^ ..."
I dont know, I think its prety fun to hurt myself.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arbitus

Posted 2004-05-09, 02:12 PM in reply to Arbitus's post starting "I dont know, I think its prety fun to..."
Yeah depending on what I do its funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-05-09, 04:55 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "Yeah depending on what I do its funny."
I love the lines that they say before doing a stunt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gladius

Posted 2004-05-09, 07:07 PM in reply to Gladius's post starting "I love the lines that they say before..."
They really dont say what they say they say lol... like the american one with Tony Hawk they were saying dump shit I knew they werent really saying lol... but I find it funnier
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2004-05-09, 07:46 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "They really dont say what they say they..."
I like that show alot, especially the japonese in the funny silk dresses.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-05-09, 08:11 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "I like that show alot, especially the..."
Vic and Kenny? Dude, those guys are funny as hell.

Whoever does the over-dubbing is a twisted bastard. It's great.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker