Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

View Poll Results: In your oppinion; is this idea good?
Yes, it is a good idea. 13 72.22%
No, it isn't 4 22.22%
I have my own suggestion (look in my post) 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Post Giveaway precautions
Posted 2003-06-05, 02:50 PM
Due to leeching from guests, I think that there should be a new section in diabloII forums where people with lets say around 300 + postcounts can go to but nothing less, in this area ppl should be able to beg freely and give out free things without worrying about people leeching them away..

Note, this poll will work differently, if you vote you must have a certain amount of posts i'd say 250.. and only the votes where people vote int heir name will count.. example:

I vote yes, i must now post that i voted yes so people can see my postcount and so that they can see who voted.. yes it is important because any genius can go on the board at 3 posts and vote no so they can leech and beg..

Ideas/Oppinions? post on!

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-06-05, 02:52 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Giveaway precautions"
I think is a good idea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-06-05, 02:54 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Giveaway precautions"
What about spammers? People will spam to that lvl SOOO fast.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-06-05, 02:59 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Giveaway precautions"
I say yes. I'm not worried about spammers that much. If they want to get 300 posts that badly just to get to that forum, we might be able to get them to see how things work around here, and hence, they become a good edition to the community.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-06-05, 03:05 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Giveaway precautions"
I think this is a REAL good idea. Maybe, a forum where only trusted members can go to and those newbs can't just take all the accounts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-06-05, 04:04 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Giveaway precautions"
Well, this is definitely a good idea, but seriously, other than today, I have never seen someone give away accounts like that before... Still, good idea, but brought upon from rare occassions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-06-05, 04:12 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Giveaway precautions"
*Voted Yes*

Good idea. I'd set the post count a bit higher though. 300 posts can be reached really quickly spamming in the chat forum. Or maybe restrict spamming.... but that'd be a pain in the ass... even though people bitch about it all the time.

Anyhow, ya, I think it should happen. *Thinks about this morning when tacoX posted like 8 accounts and they were all taken before I could even load up D2 and check them* I was like, "Holy shit." Seriously... "Holy shit."
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-06-05, 04:12 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Giveaway precautions"
TacoX seems to giving a lot of accs recently.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-06-05, 08:21 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Giveaway precautions"
What I haven't gotten anything from anyone here and I've been here along time. I mean what the crap is going on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-06-05, 08:31 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Giveaway precautions"
I voted yes, although I think the forum should be like the test forum, where posts don't count.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-06, 01:05 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Giveaway precautions"
I vote yes, i must now post that i voted yes so people can see my postcount and so that they can see who voted.. yes it is important because any genius can go on the board at 3 posts and vote no so they can leech and beg..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-06-06, 06:24 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Giveaway precautions"
i voted yes, my opinions were mostly covered above
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-06-06, 08:18 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Giveaway precautions"
I like your idea Ex-Mania
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-06-06, 08:24 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Giveaway precautions"
Nobody has said no, even though there are 2 votes for it. Some people just can't follow the directions...
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-06-06, 11:58 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Giveaway precautions"
Why even have a begging section find your own stuff... i find it annoying when poeple keep on begging for items.. thats just my .02 cents.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
IcEE BeAR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenIcEE BeAR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

IcEE BeAR

Posted 2003-06-06, 12:04 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Giveaway precautions"
I say more around 600+ posts... very good idea...

I give away accounts all the time, but I find it that guests keep taking them!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-06-06, 12:10 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Giveaway precautions"
IcEE BeAR said:
hats just my .02 cents.
What, we are only good enough to get 2% of your 2 cents?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-06-06, 02:22 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Giveaway precautions"
He's trying to tell us we are only worth .0002 dollars.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-06, 02:25 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Giveaway precautions"
IcEE BeAR said:
Why even have a begging section find your own stuff... i find it annoying when poeple keep on begging for items.. thats just my .02 cents.
It won't be too much seen as begging, but rather sharing and helping, if it's in a smaller community where everybody knows each other.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-06, 04:34 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Giveaway precautions"
i dont think its fair i dont have 300 posts but i think i can contribute . just cos i dont spamm all over with useless stuff dosent mean i dont offer help or that i shouldnt deserve any help back : ((((( * upset *
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx