Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

View Poll Results: Are you for or against abortion?
For 12 50.00%
Against 9 37.50%
No opinion 3 12.50%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2006-12-21, 05:17 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "there's also a chance the fetus will..."
How exactly do you guzzle a pill?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-21, 05:31 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "How exactly do you guzzle a pill?"
same way yo momma guzzled my cum lol ghlrooaarrkdkazsgh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2006-12-21, 06:58 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "How exactly do you guzzle a pill?"
!King_Amazon! said:
How exactly do you guzzle a pill?
If you knew serious drug addicts, you'd know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-12-21, 11:54 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "If you knew serious drug addicts, you'd..."
GravitonSurge said:
If you knew serious drug addicts, you'd know.
I'm living in the middle of mormonville USA, I doubt there is such a thing here. Then again, there could be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-22, 07:30 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "If you knew serious drug addicts, you'd..."
Maybe if they just popped 'em constantly, that could count as "guzzling"...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-12-23, 10:21 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Abortion: for or against"
Definately for. The mother should always have this option - cause not just the baby's future is at stake. Plus, there's plenty more eggs to make another one later. I know if I was not absolutely sure about my future, I wouldn't want to bring a baby into an uncertain family.

Besides, I think this arguement is stupid. If the mother wants an abortion, okay. If she doesn't, that's okay too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dubby is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDubby is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dubby

Posted 2006-12-24, 12:04 PM in reply to Dubby's post starting "Definately for. The mother should..."
Dubby said:
Definately for. The mother should always have this option - cause not just the baby's future is at stake.
The mother had the option of not getting pregnant in the first place, unless she was raped. The baby never had a choice, at all. There's always adoption if the baby's future looks absolutely horrible, but in almost every case, life will be better than death for a baby.

Dubby said:
Plus, there's plenty more eggs to make another one later.
Ok, so it would be alright if I killed you, since your mother could just have another baby, right? That's a pretty fucking stupid argument, try again.

Dubby said:
I know if I was not absolutely sure about my future, I wouldn't want to bring a baby into an uncertain family.
Well, if you were unsure about your future, you should not have gotten pregnant, but there are always accidents. In those cases, there's adoption. Like I stated before, most of the time life would be better than death for the baby.

Dubby said:
Besides, I think this arguement is stupid. If the mother wants an abortion, okay. If she doesn't, that's okay too.
That's your opinion. I find it kind of ironic that you say the argument is stupid and then you come right out and state your opinion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-24, 12:24 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The mother had the option of not..."
I have to agree with KA on those points, Dubby.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-12-24, 12:27 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The mother had the option of not..."
!King_Amazon! said:
The mother had the option of not getting pregnant in the first place, unless she was raped. The baby never had a choice, at all. There's always adoption if the baby's future looks absolutely horrible, but in almost every case, life will be better than death for a baby.

Ok, so it would be alright if I killed you, since your mother could just have another baby, right? That's a pretty fucking stupid argument, try again.

1: That's her choice.

2: No that would not be right. Time, and age are a huge factor. Duh. You're talking like everyone is equal, no matter what their age, origin, race, heritage, or otherwise. While idealistic, that sure as heck isn't true about the real world. People, animals, lifeforms, are dying and being born constantly. Abortion is not a big deal. Hey if a person wants to commit genetic suicide by never having kids, that is *their* choice, not mine, and not yours or anyone else's. If they want to adopt, that's their choice too. The exact same thing goes for abortion as well. Of course if *YOU'RE* having the kid, and its *YOUR* baby, then by GOD yes you have a right to make the decision. Maybe you should be more concerned about things like poaching, or fur farms, or over harvesting of fish and animals then a whether a human fetus lives or dies. Are you going to go as far as to say its murder when a woman has her period and passes the egg? Or when a guy jacks off? The whole debate is so amazingly self centered. It's *their* choice dammit. I am most CERTAINLY not saying never pay attention to EVERYTHING, ANYONE does, so don't you dare try and bring this there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dubby is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDubby is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dubby

Posted 2006-12-24, 01:15 PM in reply to Dubby's post starting "1: That's her choice. 2: No that..."
Yes, it's their baby and their body, but it's not their life that they are ending by aborting the fetus. As for your ovulation/masturbation argument, please read my post on the previous page.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-12-24, 01:31 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Yes, it's their baby and their body,..."
mjordan2nd said:
Yes, it's their baby and their body, but it's not their life that they are ending by aborting the fetus. As for your ovulation/masturbation argument, please read my post on the previous page.
Genes are in every lifeform on this planet, intelligence is not. I weigh the "moral" value of an organism in its current ntelligence, not its genetics.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dubby

Posted 2006-12-24, 01:36 PM in reply to Dubby's post starting "Genes are in every lifeform on this..."
Dubby said:
Genes are in every lifeform on this planet, intelligence is not. I weigh the "moral" value of an organism in its current ntelligence, not its genetics.
I have more to say than what I'm going to post here on that comment, but newborn babies, by that standard, should have no value to their parents whatsoever, certainly less value than a monkey or a dog.

Anyways, I need to shop for christmas gifts. Be back to post more in a few.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-12-24, 06:10 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The mother had the option of not..."
Wow, I'm almost stunned by the rather narrow minded stance most of you are taking on this issue. My bottom line is nobody should have any impact on the decision except the actual parents, so no legislature should disallow the option.

I have to say I'm a little disappointed in you guys.

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2006-12-24 at 06:13 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-12-24, 06:43 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Wow, I'm almost stunned by the rather..."
GravitonSurge said:
Wow, I'm almost stunned by the rather narrow minded stance most of you are taking on this issue. My bottom line is nobody should have any impact on the decision except the actual parents, so no legislature should disallow the option.

I have to say I'm a little disappointed in you guys.
That is also my bottom line. That is their (or her if there is no partner) decision, and only theirs. Not mine, not yours, not the governments or the doctors, or anyone elses'.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dubby

Posted 2006-12-25, 12:46 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Wow, I'm almost stunned by the rather..."
GravitonSurge said:
When it comes to life or death, I'll admit, I'm rather narrow-minded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-12-25, 01:12 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "When it comes to life or death, I'll..."
Is there some life experience you had that leads you to feel that way about it? Not asking condescendingly, I am just genuinely curious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2006-12-25, 01:20 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Is there some life experience you had..."
GravitonSurge said:
Is there some life experience you had that leads you to feel that way about it? Not asking condescendingly, I am just genuinely curious.
There have been certain instances with uncles and aunts, however, I don't think they are a major factor in my stance.

Whether or not I'm for legally prohibiting abortion, I'm not sure. Like I said, if my girlfriend were to get pregnant, I'm not sure how I'd feel about the situation. I am, however, from a moral standpoint against it.

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2006-12-25 at 01:22 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-12-25, 01:21 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "There have been certain instances with..."
Pregnancy scares are downright frightening. All rational thinking is blown out the window for a time.

I can't imagine what a kid on the way is like when your life isn't in order.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2006-12-25, 04:09 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Pregnancy scares are downright..."
Against.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-12-25, 07:49 PM in reply to Dubby's post starting "Genes are in every lifeform on this..."
Dubby said:
So it should be alright to kill retarded people then, right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!