Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Smile hi

Posted 2006-11-29, 06:34 AM
hi i'm new to this forum and i hope to be a good part of it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ailis

Posted 2006-11-29, 06:40 AM in reply to ailis's post "hi"
welcome ailis, don't worry you'l fit in fine
not like me lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2006-11-29, 08:35 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "welcome ailis, don't worry you'l fit in..."
Hi.

And no, you don't want to be a computer technician. It's more stressful than it's worth... unless you work for a big ass company doing it. But in that case, you're probably not making as much money as you'd hope or expect to.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2006-11-29, 11:16 AM in reply to ailis's post "hi"
Hihi. Welcome
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-11-29, 07:22 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Hihi. Welcome"
Welcome to zelaron. We're nice...more or less.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-11-29, 08:47 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Welcome to zelaron. We're nice...more..."
How you lie to the new members so easily..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-11-30, 06:56 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "How you lie to the new members so..."
haha lol i can see
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ailis

Posted 2006-11-30, 07:17 PM in reply to ailis's post "hi"
Welcome to Zelaron, enjoy your stay.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-11-30, 08:32 PM in reply to ailis's post starting "haha lol i can see"
By the way ailis, how'd you find this forum?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-12-03, 11:44 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "By the way ailis, how'd you find this..."
Remember Grav you did that living billboard bit....kinda hard to miss a url when it's tatooed on your ass
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2006-12-04, 06:02 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Remember Grav you did that living..."
What?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-12-04, 10:14 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "What?"
Ailis found the site because the URL was tattooed on your arse when you were doing a stint as a living billboard... apparently.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-04, 11:17 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ailis found the site because the URL..."
i was looking for a forum and decided to check this out
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ailis

Posted 2006-12-04, 11:18 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ailis found the site because the URL..."
like my profile says a friend told me, she was wondering through the net and found this and told me to check it out so here i am(oops delete this one i accidentally double clicked )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ailis

Posted 2006-12-04, 01:23 PM in reply to ailis's post starting "like my profile says a friend told me,..."
ailis said:
like my profile says a friend told me, she was wondering through the net and found this and told me to check it out so here i am(oops delete this one i accidentally double clicked )
ailis said:
i was looking for a forum and decided to check this out
These two posts directly contradict each other... which means one or both are outright lies. What "friend" was this, anyway?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2006-12-04, 01:50 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "These two posts directly contradict..."
actually used in a different context they don't contradict
this is what was on my mind at that time

"i was looking for a forum to join and my friend(Ana Rodriguez)
found this while wondering in the internet and told me to check it out,
and since i was looking for a forum at that time i decided to go and check it out"

see? different context doesn't contradict
and Ana is a friend from school
but to make things simpler

i was really looking for a forum to join and Ana suggested this one.
(and yes the both posts do contradict each other, that was my intention at first)

Last edited by ailis; 2006-12-04 at 01:52 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ailis

Posted 2006-12-04, 02:58 PM in reply to ailis's post starting "actually used in a different context..."
So... you meant to lie? But your profile says "honest and sincere person, i don't like jerks". You sound like an insincere lying jerk to me!

Anyway... you just happen to know kyeruu but someone named Ana Rodriguez (not a member, I'm sure) brought you here?

Right...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2006-12-04, 03:31 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "So... you meant to lie? But your..."
Yeah, her story is full of holes. GTFO. BANNED.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-12-04, 04:32 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah, her story is full of holes. GTFO...."
what even good people do bad things sometimes....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ailis

Posted 2006-12-05, 02:02 PM in reply to ailis's post starting "what even good people do bad things..."
Geez guys throw a bone here at least Ailis gave you some info I didn't put shit in my profile but that is because some dude in dusseldorf is trying to hack my computer he does this frequently but can't get through my firewall.

Anyways welcome to HELL!!! lol jk but seriously now which one is were you told by a friend or are you kyeruu indisguise?
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog