Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2005-03-12, 04:36 AM in reply to zonalon's post starting "Let me copy and paste a nice report I..."
You didn't answer my question idiot...which European countries???

----------

Talking about homeless people, there was a time when it was thought that all homeless people in England were Scottish...so a friend of mine took a trip up to Scotland to see if all their homeless people were English...they were, in fact, Scottiish...bit of a waste of a trip really...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-12, 06:06 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You didn't answer my question..."
Tell me zonalon, if you love all races then why is it that 90% of what you post are articles that put non-white races in a bad spotlight?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-03-13, 06:27 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Tell me zonalon, if you love all races..."
If we're all created equal, then why does the majority in South Africa need Affirmitive Action?
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-13, 06:27 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Tell me zonalon, if you love all races..."
mantralord said:
Tell me zonalon, if you love all races then why is it that 90% of what you post are articles that put non-white races in a bad spotlight?
I want each race to live seperately.
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-13, 06:41 AM in reply to zonalon's post starting "I want each race to live seperately."
Zon doesn't like it when his food touches on his plate, either!

I can seriously see him now...

Zonalon: Okay, mashed potatoes with gravy, turkey, green beans...and-!!! Gravy! Stop touching the green beans! I said stop!!! Okay, mister, you won't listen to reason? Into the gas shower with you! *chomp, chomp*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2005-03-13, 08:49 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Zon doesn't like it when his food..."
Hahahaha all while holding his right arm straight out at a 110 degree angle.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-13, 08:24 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Zon doesn't like it when his food..."
ha ha ha! That was awesome, dude!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-03-13, 10:07 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "I want each race to live seperately."
zonalon said:
I want each race to live seperately.
No shit, but you didn't answer my question. Though I'm sure you'll never answer it without some rhetoric because in reality you're just a bigot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-03-13, 10:57 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "No shit, but you didn't answer my..."
Not just rhetoric, but copied and pasted rhetoric!

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-14, 06:40 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "No shit, but you didn't answer my..."
mantralord said:
No shit, but you didn't answer my question. Though I'm sure you'll never answer it without some rhetoric because in reality you're just a bigot.
I love all races so much that I make fun of them equally.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-14, 08:27 AM in reply to zonalon's post starting "I love all races so much that I make..."
zonalon said:
I love all races so much that I make fun of them equally.
Then post some articles about white murderers or pedophiles.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2005-03-14, 07:22 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "I love all races so much that I make..."
No, Chapelle does a better job than you do. You don't even fuck with white people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-03-14, 08:36 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "No, Chapelle does a better job than you..."
KagomJack said:
No, Chapelle does a better job than you do. You don't even fuck with white people.
I don't like whiggers, spites, whews, whasians, and wheskimos. See I just made fun of white people.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-14, 08:47 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "I don't like whiggers, spites, whews,..."
...that's making fun of white people who act like a different ethnicity. You're not hitting the mark with the supposedly well-to-do waspies with big mansions and ignorance and racism.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2005-03-14, 08:49 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "...that's making fun of white people..."
KagomJack said:
...that's making fun of white people who act like a different ethnicity. You're not hitting the mark with the supposedly well-to-do waspies with big mansions and ignorance and racism.
That was obviously very hateful and racist of me. To make up for it, I'm going to create a nice multi-cultural, open-minded movie starring a white girl and a black guy (with Asian children of course) who fall in love!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-14, 08:58 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "That was obviously very hateful and..."
Your sarcasm is a pathetic attempt at trying to be funny. Please, drop everything you're doing and slit your wrists like the good little boy you should be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2005-03-14, 09:04 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Your sarcasm is a pathetic attempt at..."
KagomJack said:
Your sarcasm is a pathetic attempt at trying to be funny. Please, drop everything you're doing and slit your wrists like the good little boy you should be.
That is like telling me to go burn in an oven, you anti-Semite.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-14, 11:25 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "That is like telling me to go burn in..."
Remember: down the road, not across the street!

And no that was not an anti-semitic comment on his part. He told you to kill yourself because he hates you personally, not because of what your ethnicity may or may not be. He (and I) would still want you to die no matter where you were from, what color your skin was, or what god (if any) you worshipped.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-15, 04:07 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Remember: down the road, not across the..."
You took the words right outta my mouth. Couldn't have put it any better!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2005-03-15, 04:59 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Remember: down the road, not across the..."
JRwakebord said:
Remember: down the road, not across the street!

And no that was not an anti-semitic comment on his part. He told you to kill yourself because he hates you personally, not because of what your ethnicity may or may not be. He (and I) would still want you to die no matter where you were from, what color your skin was, or what god (if any) you worshipped.
It still doesn't matter. I'm a Jew (superior Saint of the world who never does any wrong). I'm a holocaust survivor.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon