Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2003-07-09, 09:32 PM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
the cat is so adorable.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-07-09, 11:14 PM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
Adorable but sad
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-10, 12:40 AM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
but the one in my avatar is cuter.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-07-10, 12:45 AM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
No, since he is involved in a mass masturbation ring.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-10, 01:30 AM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
THE Government over there does own their business Adrena, lol its called communism.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-07-10, 01:32 AM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
good point robotic.. its very true.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-07-10, 07:38 AM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
Do not double post d3v.

Since ww2, i believe we have haulted the japanese from having a mililitary larger than x amount, so i believe instead of researching weapons, they reasearched in computers and cars. America has the best/most high tech army in the world, I believe. If we went to war with japan, we would defeat them easy, korea, easy, china... 1 billion people, is hard to swallow, thats about 4 for everyone of ours. But, china would never do that, what reason do they have to go to war with us?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-10, 09:09 AM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
Who's in the UN currently?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-10, 09:38 AM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
`Insolence` said:
Do not double post d3v.

Since ww2, i believe we have haulted the japanese from having a mililitary larger than x amount, so i believe instead of researching weapons, they reasearched in computers and cars. America has the best/most high tech army in the world, I believe. If we went to war with japan, we would defeat them easy, korea, easy, china... 1 billion people, is hard to swallow, thats about 4 for everyone of ours. But, china would never do that, what reason do they have to go to war with us?
Jihad!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-10, 10:47 AM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
`Insolence` said:
, I believe. If we went to war with japan, we would defeat them easy, korea, easy, china..
I think that is the reason why they have the Nuclear weapons to try and stop countries like America from telling them how they should live or what they should do, it's like a stand off two countrys with nukes don't fight cos it would inevitably lead to the End of the World
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx

Posted 2003-07-10, 11:05 AM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
I don't understand why other countries hate us so much. I can understand them hating our government, but not us.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-10, 11:28 AM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
Well Capitalism is great if you are Bill Gates, But no so good if you live in Africa or China or where ever
EXAMPLE:- The first 3 mins of bombing in Iraq would have converted into enough money to provide every one in Africa with clean water.

Or the contry that makes the Most pollution is ? America !

The country that decides to GO SAVE the oil !!!
But couldn't possibly help some poor country in ruins from Government corruption where there isn't any oil

Yeah I spose they should just hate the government but you know what it's like to just band people all together

But I don't hate America or Americans just pointing some things out I think you make great movies but, G. Bush probly will destroy the world over a Bannana war or some thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx

Posted 2003-07-10, 11:33 AM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
America is in debt itself, and when we try to help someone it starts a war.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-10, 11:50 AM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
No no no, mexico is the most polluted country, i believe, or mexico city, like 90% of cars in that city have no mufflers and just pump out black ass smoke.

I suppose nuclear war.. would stop a war between countries, until we finish this missle detection sattelite system. (it shoots a laser and destroys any missles within a given area, they also have plans that do it too... or will soon atleast)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-10, 12:02 PM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
Has anyone ever gone to Mexico DF?(capital) dont, its the worst place in the world. I think it is the worst polluted city in the world or something, and the crime is horrible there. Kinda like walking into a ghetto neighborhood in new york with abercrombie clothes on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-10, 05:52 PM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
`Insolence` said:

I suppose nuclear war.. would stop a war between countries, until we finish this missle detection sattelite system. (it shoots a laser and destroys any missles within a given area, they also have plans that do it too... or will soon atleast)
thats something called the Ballistic Missile Defence. something thats not going to work, waste countless millions in tax payers money and start a fresh nuclear-arms race.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-07-10, 06:00 PM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
How do you know this fury, are you in the government? Are you a secret agent with the CIA? Are you the president?

Ive seen diagrams and stuff about this on discovery and tlc, looks realistic to me.

Why so doubtful?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-10, 06:00 PM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
Blowing up a Nuclear weapon is not a good idea I don't care how clever the laser is!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

0nyx

Posted 2003-07-10, 06:02 PM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
Well I don't think its 'nuclear' until it explodes. I'm also sure if we detonated it, it would be over their own land, and they would suffer the consequences.

Besides I think its accurate to 4 inches so it should hit away from where the nuclear stuff is stored.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-10, 06:09 PM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
yes Inosolence. I am the president of the United States. bow down to your leader.

they couldnt even smack one scud missile out of the sky in the first gulf war, what makes you think that they can do the same to just one nuke 350 kms into space within the time frame of less then 11 minutes? keep dreaming.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury