Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

It's the blood of Martian sacrifices
Posted 2011-08-12, 06:32 AM
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/MR...o20110804.html
or possibly something more benign like salt water...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2011-08-12, 11:30 AM in reply to WetWired's post "It's the blood of Martian sacrifices"
Yay,.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-08-12, 04:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yay,."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Yay,.
That's it?

Personally, I'm curious how these outflows of water have been sustained all this time. Without evaporation to carry the water upward, it has to run out, eventually.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2011-08-12, 04:57 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "That's it? Personally, I'm curious..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-08-12, 05:09 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G..."
Obviously there's no life on mars but I'm pretty sure there is life somewhere out there, unless the universe is like a really big cylindrical mirror.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2011-08-12, 05:41 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Obviously there's no life on mars but..."
Life is everywhere. Our planet/galaxy/universe is probably, in a sense, a living organism. Perhaps a human lifetime is just a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a second to our planet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaia_hypothesis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantheism (semi-related)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-08-15, 03:02 PM in reply to WetWired's post "It's the blood of Martian sacrifices"
Can I live on Mars now?
No?
Call me back when that's ready.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-08-16, 01:34 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Can I live on Mars now? No? Call me..."
Yes, you can live on Mars now. You wont last long, though...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2011-08-16, 01:35 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Yes, you can live on Mars now. You..."
Mars ain't the kind of place to raise your kids
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-08-16, 10:46 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Mars ain't the kind of place to raise..."
There may have been life in the past. We just need to dig deeper into Mars. We might even find technology. There's too many Why's and How's to ask, that's how religion was born.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2011-08-16, 11:13 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "There may have been life in the past...."
Religion was started because some smart guys realized that they could manipulate people into doing whatever they say and giving them money. But your point is taken, and I agree.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-08-23, 08:02 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Religion was started because some smart..."
Religion was made because people like me would probably end up serial killers if we didn't have a book of rules keeping us in our place. However, that book of rules also can cause people to become murderers. On the other hand, it's demons that put these kind of thoughts in our heads, which is why the economy is so low. The Priestess' religion suddenly hit a decline when people tried playing with magic and got killed by Sylphs. Though, you'd think Sylphs killing people would convince people the religion is correct, but that's why we have science. To prove that invisible things are real. But somehow we can't. Why can't we prove that air is real? All we can do is find the stuff INSIDE the air, and feel the air, but air isn't even an element. It's a bunch of them thrown together. But then again, are we real? I mean, I'm mostly mad of minerals and all that, which is odd since the Bible called us out on it. It's kind of rude. We would have figured it out on our own, and it even talks to us like we're dumb by saying it was "dirt". Minerals are much more complex than dirt, but I guess that's why. Does anyone know why Submit Reply is capitalized? It's not a name, or a sentence, so there's no real reason for it. I wonder if the martians invented it. It's possible Mars itself is "Eden", but if there's a possibility we can land on it, that theory goes out the window, since Eden is sealed off.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-08-24, 01:24 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Religion was made because people like..."
Around word 11 is when your started slipping, atleast you're making progress.

Quote:
With much thinking, we know that throughout history, we tend to forget about our ancestors, about our past, about what actually DID happenned and the knowledge of our ancient forefathers. We then only have accounts, mostly written accounts of what happenned. No matter how many written accounts we have, how much evidence in there is, how many pictures, drawings, interviews or books, the reality, is changed. Hence, history is only a reflection of our memory. That’s why when we go to books like the bible, the pentateuc, explanations about the egyptians, or other way more ancient accounts, we can barely make out what the hell it’s saying there. We’re suffering from a memory loss and sometimes, someone takes advantage of this and tells us to do horrible things, such as go to war, or things that would benefit them…
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos