Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2007-08-22, 05:41 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm not the one hitting on a girl that..."
Thanatos said:
I'm not the one hitting on a girl that I'll never meet. Try girls that you can actually meet IN REAL LIFE, maybe that'll help you with your women troubles.
I'm not hitting on her. I was making an observation. Get an education and you'll learn how to understand these things. I bet your law firm buddies have fun with you =). So much shit probably goes over your head =D. That's probably why they've kept you around this long ...you're like the ugly chick that semi-hot girls hang around to make them look better. You being in the office makes everyone feel like a veritable genius =D.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-23, 01:18 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I'm not hitting on her. I was making..."
Next thread, Best Blowjob ever!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-08-23, 08:05 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I'm not hitting on her. I was making..."
Lmao you're really pulling for straws now. You are so oblivious it's actually quite comical.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-23, 09:28 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Lmao you're really pulling for straws..."
STOP FIGHTING! Katie is MINE! I want and need jail time!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-08-23, 10:58 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "haha yea it is. and thanks gruesome!!!"
I dont think ive seen pics...
but gymnists typically aren't fat, although they usually don't have boobs either. nice legs though!
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-23, 11:04 AM in reply to klo's post starting "I dont think ive seen pics... but..."
HAHAHAHAHA gymnasts having no boobs HAHAHAAAAAAAA you make me laugh =)
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2007-08-23, 11:06 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "HAHAHAHAHA gymnasts having no boobs..."
typically no.

I have a friend who's got a "thing" for them..dated like 3 or 4, and they don't. Maybe the amatures do...
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-23, 11:10 AM in reply to klo's post starting "typically no. I have a friend who's..."
Catfight! You won't hit her!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-23, 11:19 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Catfight! You won't hit her!"
She's not only illegal to fuck, she's also illegal to hit.

lmao

oh, and a catfight about boobs is just great :P
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-08-23, 11:49 AM in reply to klo's post starting "She's not only illegal to fuck, she's..."
haha you are right though MOST gymnastics don't have big boobs. and yes! you can't hit me, so lets fight! i bet id win!
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2007-08-23, 12:10 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "haha you are right though MOST..."
I'm pretty sure you'd win either way, at least from talking to you I would expect so.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-23, 12:31 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm pretty sure you'd win either way,..."
uh, idk if thats a good thing or a bad thing so hey thanks, asshole
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2007-08-23, 12:32 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm pretty sure you'd win either way,..."
You'd expect wrong. unfortunately I don't fight without probable cause...and talking about her little boobs isn't probable cause for me. shit, mine could probably kick your ass on their own. haha, poor things . lol.

how old are you anyways?
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-08-23, 02:35 PM in reply to klo's post starting "You'd expect wrong. unfortunately I..."
I'm pretty sure the only way we can settle this is with mud wrestling.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-23, 02:41 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm pretty sure the only way we can..."
!King_Amazon! said:
I'm pretty sure the only way we can settle this is with mud wrestling.
Glad someone said it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-08-23, 03:10 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm pretty sure the only way we can..."
Sorry boys,
tha'd be illegal as well.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-08-23, 06:38 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Sorry boys, tha'd be illegal as well."
holllllllld up. you callin me little in the boob area? are you smoking crack? and jeez wtf isnt illegal

yea, we're pretty much done tlaking about my boobs

Last edited by talentedhamster; 2007-08-23 at 06:57 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2007-08-23, 11:01 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "holllllllld up. you callin me little..."
talentedhamster said:
holllllllld up. you callin me little in the boob area? are you smoking crack? and jeez wtf isnt illegal

yea, we're pretty much done tlaking about my boobs
Im pretty sure that noone on this site has seen a picture of you. U m ight need to post one so that she can see you in all your glory
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-24, 07:55 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Im pretty sure that noone on this site..."
Picture thread time! In fact, everybody that doesn't have one up there should.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-24, 01:31 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Picture thread time! In fact, everybody..."
ill second that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY