Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-06-05, 11:40 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "445 mf, good times, its like xmas..."
You can fix that you know...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-06, 05:47 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You can fix that you know..."
Alucard in the lead with 714
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Alucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAlucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Alucard001

Posted 2004-06-06, 08:37 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You can fix that you know..."
!King_Amazon! said:
You can fix that you know...
how would u fix that, oh great King A
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-06-06, 08:46 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "how would u fix that, oh great King A"
Change your create game delay from 2 to 3 in your ini.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-08, 03:18 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "445 mf, good times, its like xmas..."
Will someone please explain why Pindle can't drop Tyrael's might? According to D2data.net, Tyral's Might is TC 87. I've gotten quite a few other TC 87 items from Pindleskin, both weapons and armor. I've also gotten Templar's Might (the other unique sacred armor) from Mephisto. So either D2data.net is wrong, or Pindleskin should be able to drop any item in the game, since TC 87 is the highest. And if you want to bring "area level into it" (which is explained in Nobbie's Magic find guide at diablo2.com), Pindle is in a lvl 83 area, which makes him lvl 86. If that's true, how come he's dropping TC 87 items? Either Nobbie is wrong about the "area level" thing, or D2data.com is wrong about what items are in TC 87 -- they can't both be correct.

Edit -- oh, to answer the thread, my magic find is 621 with my sorc -- not liable to get much higher until I get off my ass and get some ists. My barb can break 700 using dual ali-babas in his switch, but since my sorc kills pindle in 2 casts I don't bother with the barb anymore.

Last edited by Whisky; 2004-06-08 at 03:23 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Whisky is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenWhisky is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Whisky

Posted 2004-06-08, 03:26 PM in reply to Whisky's post starting "Will someone please explain why Pindle..."
Isn't Tyraels Might ilvl 88 or something like that? He cant drop it because blizzard wanted ONE item that pindle couldnt drop.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-08, 03:33 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Isn't Tyraels Might ilvl 88 or..."
D2data.net lists it as Qlvl 85, in TC 87. Of course that could be wrong.

Edit -- correction, in another place they list it as 87, which could explain it all. So here's how it must work:

If MLV is => ILVL, the item can drop, even if MLV < TC.
That's the only explanation that fits all the facts.

Last edited by Whisky; 2004-06-08 at 03:41 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Whisky is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenWhisky is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Whisky

Posted 2004-06-10, 04:58 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "NO SHIT. I was using it as an..."
OK, I was flat wrong about the Tyraels -- I was going by data on websites that were wrong - thx for the correction. As for the question in the post, I've been running 633 MF on my pindle blizz sorc. Tip for any blizz sorc -- put an ethereal tomb reaver on your merc -- merc will kill a cold-immune pindle in seconds. Getting over 700MF on a sorc takes a lot of ists or charms (my barb can get much higher MF, but barb isn't very bottable). I got a fresh unique troll's nest yesterday, so that should motivate me to trade for some ists for my sorc. I'm lazy and I hate trading, especially since 50 net MF doesn't seem all that huge -- but I guess when botting every bit adds up over time. Still, I've done the math, and anyone who claims to have over 1k MF has an inventory so clogged with charms that they'd have virtually no room for picking anything up. I'd say anything over 400 is very adequate, and before I started botting I got tons of goodies from meph with only 350 MF. I don't think anyone has come up with an actual MF breakdown for 1.10, so I can't comment on how diminishing the MF returns are.

Last edited by Whisky; 2004-06-10 at 05:14 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Whisky