Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post No Realms?!?!?
Posted 2002-12-06, 12:54 PM
Well, I'm using a no-cd hack, and it's worked fine for me in the past. Now I cant log in to the normal B.net realms(USEast, USWest, Europe, Asia.) Here's the list of realms I have to connect to:

FSGS: server.fsgs.net
BROODWARS.COM
BRUTAL CLAN SERVER
INTRANET: 0.0.0.0

And even worse, I don't know how to get the realms back. I've tried different no-cd hacks to no avail. Any ideas or help?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2002-12-06, 12:55 PM in reply to Shpook's post "No Realms?!?!?"
you overwrote the orig file that has the servers, just uninstall and deleted d2 folder then reinstall :/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NOT-KR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNOT-KR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

NOT-KR

Posted 2002-12-06, 05:15 PM in reply to Shpook's post "No Realms?!?!?"
grrr. i dont have cd's with me. hmmmmm, i guess that's not saved in the .exe's cuz i replaced them with the original backups and i'm still getting the same shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2002-12-06, 06:08 PM in reply to Shpook's post "No Realms?!?!?"
its in ur reg..

type regedit in ur run place
go to My Computer -> HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> Battle.net -> Configuration

in it should b a "Diablo II Battle.net gateways" key, make sure that the key is set to(just copy and paste):

uswest.battle.net
U.S. West
useast.battle.net
U.S. East
asia.battle.net
Asia
europe.battle.net
Europe
localhost
ClientConnect

and that should fix it, ur u can reinstall diablo II. but u dont have the cd

EDIT: i have a clientconnect for BNetHackit, for the colored text, and that isnt needed...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2002-12-06, 06:13 PM in reply to Shpook's post "No Realms?!?!?"
Kickass, thanks a million Dark!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shpook

Posted 2002-12-06, 06:17 PM in reply to Shpook's post "No Realms?!?!?"
np
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2002-12-06, 06:18 PM in reply to Shpook's post "No Realms?!?!?"
you can just use a gateway editor to do it if you don't want to screw up ur registry
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-12-06, 06:18 PM in reply to Shpook's post "No Realms?!?!?"
i dont have 1...

do it the old fasion way
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DarkestFears

Posted 2002-12-07, 06:50 PM in reply to Shpook's post "No Realms?!?!?"
Well, now I have another problem. I've got the servers back up on the list, which is good. But when I go to connect, I get "Unable to identify application version." I'm using a no-cd loader because I use a burnt copy, and I've come across the problem before. But it was all fixed, and there's been no patches, so now I'm clueless. But I think it might be something in the registry also, not sure though. Anyone know?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shpook

Posted 2002-12-07, 07:08 PM in reply to Shpook's post "No Realms?!?!?"
Try downloading and installing the v1.09 patch form www.blizzard.com.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-12-10, 01:24 AM in reply to Shpook's post "No Realms?!?!?"
Hey where did you get the no cd? I hate my dumb drive spinning up and laggin me to hell
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The_King