Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post I want my own custom title....
Posted 2002-12-01, 10:28 AM
Yes, I do. Even tho I'm nowhere near 2k posts, I want one. But I wouldnt know what to put there. Maybe someone could put something there? Or wait, I got it, you crazy people suggest something....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2002-12-01, 11:10 AM in reply to Shpook's post "I want my own custom title...."
"Shpooky"

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-12-01, 12:47 PM in reply to Shpook's post "I want my own custom title...."
THE Sh'poker'!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-12-01, 12:53 PM in reply to Shpook's post "I want my own custom title...."
hmmm "Shpooky" is good...
The Shpooker I like better tho....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2002-12-01, 12:54 PM in reply to Shpook's post "I want my own custom title...."
Dark Elf Warrior
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-12-01, 01:05 PM in reply to Shpook's post "I want my own custom title...."
I like "Shpooky".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-12-01, 01:10 PM in reply to Shpook's post "I want my own custom title...."
You might be able to change it yourself soon.

60 days or 2k posts. you joined in oct..

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-12-01, 01:16 PM in reply to Shpook's post "I want my own custom title...."
I don't think it's 60 days or 2k posts. Unless they changed it. Because when I had 60+ days I couldn't change my title.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-12-01, 01:31 PM in reply to Shpook's post "I want my own custom title...."
Quote:
Originally posted by !King_Amazon!
I don't think it's 60 days or 2k posts. Unless they changed it. Because when I had 60+ days I couldn't change my title.
It used to be 60 days AND 2k posts but now its either or.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-12-01, 01:41 PM in reply to Shpook's post "I want my own custom title...."
Shpookster
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-12-01, 02:13 PM in reply to Shpook's post "I want my own custom title...."
I wanted "I'm An Idiot" But someone else stole that... I think it was Wiccan...

[edit] nvm, i AM an idiot, i can change it now...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shpook

Posted 2002-12-01, 02:44 PM in reply to Shpook's post "I want my own custom title...."
Hey, how'd you change it man? I love my Dark Elf Lord and all, but how'd you change it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2002-12-01, 03:07 PM in reply to Shpook's post "I want my own custom title...."
Edit Profile
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shpook

Posted 2002-12-01, 03:25 PM in reply to Shpook's post "I want my own custom title...."
I see what you're talking about now. I swear that option wasn't available to me until just now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2002-12-01, 03:30 PM in reply to Shpook's post "I want my own custom title...."
lol, thats what i thought, but i never actually looked for it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shpook

Posted 2002-12-01, 04:31 PM in reply to Shpook's post "I want my own custom title...."
It should be changed back to 2000 posts only. I earned my custom title, dammit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-12-01, 05:18 PM in reply to Shpook's post "I want my own custom title...."
Haha, I'm not changing mine though. Dark Elf Lord is bad ass. Unless it changes to something awfully gay, like "P!NoY Trainee" or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2002-12-01, 08:30 PM in reply to Shpook's post "I want my own custom title...."
Change it to "Super Purple Crack Monkey"

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2002-12-01, 08:54 PM in reply to Shpook's post "I want my own custom title...."
Why don't you change yours to that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2002-12-02, 01:43 AM in reply to Shpook's post "I want my own custom title...."
Quote:
Originally posted by DaFrigginDoctah
Change it to "Super Purple Crack Monkey"
hey, i just might do that. depends on what other names i see.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shpook