Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post In relation to Gravs thread...
Posted 2002-11-23, 01:34 AM
How many Chrono Trigger endings have you gotten and which ones?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2002-11-23, 01:37 AM in reply to Shpook's post "In relation to Gravs thread..."
So far.. the secret dev ending, the 'complete' ending, and when you lose to lavos (i was afk when i came back it started playing)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-11-23, 01:39 AM in reply to Shpook's post "In relation to Gravs thread..."
lol which one is the secret ending? I get all 12 or 14 of them confused... I tried for the Ultimate ending, but its too fucking hard, even with New Game+. Thats the one where you have to beat Lavos the very first time you get the chance.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2002-11-23, 01:40 AM in reply to Shpook's post "In relation to Gravs thread..."
uh.............. hard?

I beat him with a lvl 56 chrono

PS thats the secret dev ending

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2002-11-23 at 01:43 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-11-23, 01:48 AM in reply to Shpook's post "In relation to Gravs thread..."
wait, that ps confused me. excuse me for being dumb, but are you saying what i said is the secret ending?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shpook

Posted 2002-11-23, 01:58 AM in reply to Shpook's post "In relation to Gravs thread..."
When you use the green gate at the millenial fair, thats the secet ending
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2002-11-23, 02:01 AM in reply to Shpook's post "In relation to Gravs thread..."
oh, I knew that. I wanna start playing it again and get all the endings, but then i would really have no life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shpook

Posted 2002-11-23, 02:04 AM in reply to Shpook's post "In relation to Gravs thread..."
" I tried for the Ultimate ending, but its too fucking hard, even with New Game+. Thats the one where you have to beat Lavos the very first time you get the chance."

Isn't that the one you meant?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2002-11-23, 03:16 AM in reply to Shpook's post "In relation to Gravs thread..."
yeah...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shpook

Posted 2002-11-23, 03:43 AM in reply to Shpook's post "In relation to Gravs thread..."
I've seen every one of them, including all of the "regular ending" variations. I was sorely disappointed with the "Frog's curse is lifted" ending.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-11-24, 11:02 PM in reply to Shpook's post "In relation to Gravs thread..."
I'm a lil' foggy on these, it's been awhile. But I got the endings where...
Chrono wakes up, and the entire world's population is composed of frogs.

Of course the ending where Lavos goes nuts and puts the world under ownage.

The ending where everyone goes back to where they're from. Then they show Magus flying around for no good reason.(Gay gay gay!)

When you beat the game without Chrono, and then the Princess (forgot her name, I always renamed my characters anyway) runs into the background.

The ending where they show a tree with leaves falling from it, then it turns to black.

And the ending that was of the games credits and that's it.

Oh, and the ending where thee King puts up a bell in the Town's Square.

Uh... I know I have seen more, but I can't think of them. I need to go play this game again.

Last edited by JiN-RaiDeN; 2002-11-24 at 11:07 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2002-11-25, 07:23 AM in reply to Shpook's post "In relation to Gravs thread..."
I've seen them all. My favourite's the one with the Frog/Magus fight that you don't see the end of.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-11-25, 11:26 AM in reply to Shpook's post "In relation to Gravs thread..."
Sure we've all seem them all. Anyone can say that. I've also seen all the endings to Star Ocean 2. Without cheats I might add.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN