Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Whats goin on with Zelaron?
Posted 2002-11-16, 06:45 AM
Zelaron seems to be degrading a little bit... When I first joined it was great. Very active, lots of mod and admin interaction, new members helping veteran zelaron members, and fast and helpful replys on threads. I've noticed that the mods and admins arent saying as much anymore, unless reprimanding someone. And not as many new members stay. I mean hell, we lost Grav... as much as an asshole that he was, he kept it alive. We need to pick this site at least back up to where it was when I joined, which wasnt too long ago.

btw, I'm not trying to flame or insult anyone, just stating what I see
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2002-11-16, 09:53 AM in reply to Shpook's post "Whats goin on with Zelaron?"
I haven't been here too long, but it reminds me of another forum I used to visit and have recently left.

I've seen 4 forums die and can recognise a sinking ship when I see one. This forum isn't one yet, though.

What we need is something new to attract people and, maybe, ditch the forums bringing in the unwelcome elements.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-11-16, 11:47 AM in reply to Shpook's post "Whats goin on with Zelaron?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Rurouni Storm
unwelcome elements.
Rurouni Storm

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by Adrenachrome; 2002-11-16 at 12:06 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-16, 12:53 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Whats goin on with Zelaron?"
Actually, I'm doing some work on the portal right now, I didn't really think the forum needed a lot of more improvements right now. Of course, I'm always here to help, so send me a PM if you want me to consider your ideas to make the board even better.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-11-16, 03:28 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Whats goin on with Zelaron?"
I love zelaron I've only been here a couple of days...maybe about a week, dunno, anyway I have fun answering posts or posting myself for help...I'm always answered in good time helpfully.

A few more features are always good.....I dunno what but erm...more games maybe? I love games especially ones with scoreboards..they get addictive! Gotta be the best or get onto the first page

i DO get bored on here after a while of seeing no one post though. Even if that isn't a long time, this place is pretty damn active and I love it

Jeez I have to stop using those smilies!! :O)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Excrucio is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExcrucio is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Excrucio

Posted 2002-11-16, 03:40 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Whats goin on with Zelaron?"
i do love zelaron, but the prob is sometimes their is just to many threads for me to answer and i have things to do allot latelly, but other then that i love the forums and i even go on them when im at school
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-11-16, 03:45 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Whats goin on with Zelaron?"
I actually got lazy and stopped getting so active. Xenn is not very active, along with WW who does most of the programming work =-/. I will try to get more active
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-11-16, 08:19 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Whats goin on with Zelaron?"
i havent been checkign zelaron as much now, most of the new threads seem to be about d2 and i dont like d2 a lot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-11-16, 10:42 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Whats goin on with Zelaron?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight-Rider
i havent been checkign zelaron as much now, most of the new threads seem to be about d2 and i dont like d2 a lot
lol true that... thweir are WAY to many d2 threads...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-11-16, 11:02 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Whats goin on with Zelaron?"
Quote:
Originally posted by tacoX
I will try to get more active
for the sake of God NO. somebody please think of the bandwith!
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury