Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 Marketplace

Post Free Elite Items....
Posted 2002-11-10, 04:42 PM
You know, I dont have a problem with people asking for free stuff. But I'm getting sick of people asking for fucking WFs and Eagles. Sure, I'm gonna give away something thats worth 40 sojs. WTF! It's not too hard to get ur char up to lvl 80 and have at least 100%mf. If you need to know how to build the char, those are easily ansewered questions. Get your own MF char, D/L Meph or PindleBot, and find your own elite items. Shit if i come across cheap mf gear, ill give that away. Just stop asking for WFs and Eagles and any Elites!!!

ok, im done now....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2002-11-10, 04:56 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Free Elite Items...."
lol i see games like BringmeFREEWF and the description is like...
YOU BETTER FUCKIN COME and you see the games is over 20 hours long.. lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2002-11-10, 05:40 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Free Elite Items...."
yea, im sorry for asking for eagle... i didnt really know what it was worth back then and i dont really care now, im determined to find my own crap.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-11-10, 09:07 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Free Elite Items...."
Quote:
Originally posted by slaynish
yea, im sorry for asking for eagle... i didnt really know what it was worth back then and i dont really care now, im determined to find my own crap.
Give this dog a bone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-11-10, 09:10 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Free Elite Items...."
or u can take it out back and shootit, thats cool too =\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2002-11-11, 05:59 AM in reply to Shpook's post "Free Elite Items...."
Quote:
Originally posted by Insolence
or u can take it out back and shootit, thats cool too =\
LMFAO

it's kool slaynish, I was just busting your chops before
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2002-11-11, 06:53 AM in reply to Shpook's post "Free Elite Items...."
haha the first time i read that i was like WHAT, FREE ELITE ITEMS !?!?!?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-11-11, 11:36 AM in reply to Shpook's post "Free Elite Items...."
Im sure that got your Motor Started...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2002-11-11, 03:38 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Free Elite Items...."
no not really, i was just laughing at how it was funny... because i cant have any :-) i dont care...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2002-11-13, 02:09 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Free Elite Items...."
yes you do
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SeXyLoBsTeR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSeXyLoBsTeR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SeXyLoBsTeR

Posted 2002-11-13, 04:03 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Free Elite Items...."
no i dont
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2002-11-13, 06:58 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Free Elite Items...."
I dont know how but this is what happened,
I got my barb up to lvl 85 and i did meph runs with it with 0%mf I found arreats, occulus orb, lightsabre, and some other good shit. The i was beeing dumb and got my account stolen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zer0 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzer0 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zer0

Posted 2002-11-13, 07:05 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Free Elite Items...."
lol u were being dumb, and u dont know what happened ehh? err? hah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2002-11-13, 07:24 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Free Elite Items...."
I knew what happened my account got stolen :P but i dont know how i got some of those stuff with 0%mf just lucky i guess
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zer0 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzer0 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zer0

Posted 2002-11-13, 07:35 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Free Elite Items...."
omg, 0%mf doesnt mean you dont have a chance to find stuff. it just means you dont modify the monsters and items chance to drop. its possible to find a Windforce and a Valor with a lvl 10 char with 0% mf in the same game. it'll never happen, but its possible....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shpook

Posted 2002-11-15, 09:47 AM in reply to Shpook's post "Free Elite Items...."
hey i just need a luna shield message me if u got one for free

this is what i got for trade
1 sojand/or 120Pgems /wealth/rhyme/Pdamncharm/resistcharm/string of ears and other stuff i know it all sucks, i know its not some SS or GF or WF and i know u got better but yea if u got anything u wanna trade or u need message me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Naked_Slave is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNaked_Slave is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Naked_Slave

Posted 2002-11-15, 11:50 AM in reply to Shpook's post "Free Elite Items...."
I hate to break this to you people, but eagle blows. i wouldnt use eagle if someone payed me too.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2002-11-15, 01:50 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Free Elite Items...."
Agreed, it blows, but I'll do almost anything for the right amount of money, and if you wouldn't use an eaglehorn for money, you my friend, are a dumbass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2002-11-15, 02:03 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Free Elite Items...."
lol what i dont understand is that buriza is better than eagle.... but everyone still wants eagle. crazy people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shpook

Posted 2002-11-15, 03:15 PM in reply to Shpook's post "Free Elite Items...."
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyro
Agreed, it blows, but I'll do almost anything for the right amount of money, and if you wouldn't use an eaglehorn for money, you my friend, are a dumbass
lol i was going to post the same thing!

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome