Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post My leg hurts.... :-(
Posted 2003-01-27, 10:24 PM
This is what happened:

And this is how it is now:

It happened skateboarding. Broke 3 bones (both balls of the ankle and a smaller bone behind that), tore 5 ligaments, and dislocated it. Now I've got a 4-ince plate with 5 screws holding it in, 2 screws, and 2 pins holding my ankle together forever. But the drugs were nice Oh well, no more vert for me, back to flatland.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2003-01-27, 11:33 PM in reply to Shpook's post "My leg hurts.... :-("
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-01-28, 12:49 AM in reply to Shpook's post "My leg hurts.... :-("
Holy shit dude. Damn, how did you do it? And thats fucked up that they didnt believe you and made you walk.... Shit.

btw, thanks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2003-01-28, 02:14 AM in reply to Shpook's post "My leg hurts.... :-("
Who cares Shpook, you're going to be rich! And I still want my number 4 from McDonald's too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2003-01-28, 02:31 AM in reply to Shpook's post "My leg hurts.... :-("
He's never going to be able to skate like he used to... That shit suxxors I had the same prob. But I only have two pins in my ankle.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-01-28, 03:23 AM in reply to Shpook's post "My leg hurts.... :-("
I broke my leg too, once a time...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-01-28, 06:17 AM in reply to Shpook's post "My leg hurts.... :-("
Ive only broken my wrist.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-01-28, 06:42 AM in reply to Shpook's post "My leg hurts.... :-("
I'm lucky, 19(almost) years and not one broken bone. With how many vicious wrecks i've been in on my bike, i should have a shitload of them, but not one. Must be all the calcium i get. Milk owns you.

But yeah, that sucks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MKR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMKR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MKR

Posted 2003-01-28, 11:31 AM in reply to Shpook's post "My leg hurts.... :-("
lmao Jin, yeah, maybe ill get you that #4... rofl.

And yeah, it pisses me off that I'll never be able to skate the same....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shpook

Posted 2003-01-28, 01:43 PM in reply to Shpook's post "My leg hurts.... :-("
I've never broken a bone, never even cracked or scratched one. I personally think its cause I have abnormally high bone density, I weigh like 15-25 more then I look cause my bones are dense as hell.
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-01-28, 11:31 PM in reply to Shpook's post "My leg hurts.... :-("
lol You should donate bone marrow...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shpook

Posted 2003-01-29, 02:03 AM in reply to Shpook's post "My leg hurts.... :-("
MKR said:
I'm lucky, 19(almost) years and not one broken bone. With how many vicious wrecks i've been in on my bike, i should have a shitload of them, but not one. Must be all the calcium i get. Milk owns you.

But yeah, that sucks.
May a thousand breaks now come to your feeble, once unbreakable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2003-01-29, 08:18 AM in reply to Shpook's post "My leg hurts.... :-("
=\ shpook that'll teach you to skate board
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-29, 01:58 PM in reply to Shpook's post "My leg hurts.... :-("
My friend had his ballsack ripped.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-01-29, 04:34 PM in reply to Shpook's post "My leg hurts.... :-("
i have had countless injurys but the worse was 4 broken left ribs arm broke in 3 spots left shin broken and pins in my right wrist. i was gonna for a christ air and i couldn't get my board back underneath me my left leg cought the edge and i landed on my left arm and but my right hand out in frount which broke my wrist and my ribs where bronke somehow not sure i know i hurt forever and i haven't skateboarded snice
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell Hound

Posted 2003-02-01, 07:28 PM in reply to Shpook's post "My leg hurts.... :-("
Jizmo said:
My friend had his ballsack ripped.
be more gentle next time...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken